LOL! WTF?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
LOL! WTF?
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »
Ars*nal midfielder Abou Diaby has been quoted as stating that he owns and wears a Tottenham Hotspur shirt.

France international Diaby has risked incurring the wrath of his own Gunners fans with the statement.

The report suggests that Spurs defender Younes Kaboul gave friend Diaby the shirt of Ars*nal's bitter North London rivals.

Diaby said in The Sun: "It's more difficult to wear in the street. There you are not safe."

The 25-year-old went on to intimate that he would consider making a switch to White Hart Lane in the future.

He said: "It would be good to play for the same club one day."

Some of the news these days are funny  :lol:

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: LOL! WTF?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »
Shame he isn't a good player.

Already got the song in place: "He wants to be Spurs, he wants to be Spurssss Abou Diaby he wants to be Spurs"
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »
That reminds me I also have a Doncaster Rovers and Coventry City shirts. Too bad I'm too crap for these teams.  :P

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »
Dont be too hard on yourself Riff, I think you could do Doncaster a favour lol

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »
ive got an 98 Iraq away shirt................ (dont ask me why i bought it, it asks all sorts of questions about me!) maybe its cus they were the underdogs..... and for the same reason Diaby wears his spurs shirt, its causes a little controversy  :P   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 04:22:17 PM by patt »

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
ive got an 98 Iraq away shirt................ (dont ask me why i bought it, it asks all sorts of questions about me!) maybe its cus they were the underdogs..... and for the same reason Diaby wears his spurs shirt, its causes a little controversy  :P
suggesst you put it away mate or some Trident missile may be homing in on you lol