SpursNetwork

Olympic Stadium

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Olympic Stadium
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2011, 03:03:30 PM »
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I think i'd be pretty upset if they moved out of WHL before I got a chance to actually attend a game there.

What are you talking about, getting tickets for Spurs games is easy. My mate wasn't even a member till last year and I got him loads of tickets. If you become a member getting a ticket is easy. Even if your not a member, getting tickets for games such as Wigan and Blackburn is not hard. What you want is to turn up on the day with three mates and get a block of four tickets. I just hope that can never happen !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline COYSacrossthepond

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »
What are you talking about, getting tickets for Spurs games is easy. My mate wasn't even a member till last year and I got him loads of tickets. If you become a member getting a ticket is easy. Even if your not a member, getting tickets for games such as Wigan and Blackburn is not hard. What you want is to turn up on the day with three mates and get a block of four tickets. I just hope that can never happen !!

I'm sure that getting tickets is easy. It's more managing the get up the money to fly over from the US for a weekend that's the issue. Lol.

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »
If your gonna make the trip then make sure it's a decent game (Derby game) as much as I hate them and would celebrate the day they go out of business the Thomas cook packages are best for foreign fans. If you do use them please pass the message on that they're cnts.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »
I reckon Levy making noises about Stratford is all about political posturing to get Haringey on side. without the clubs involvement in local social and educational projects, as well as the revenue for local businesses, the area would just die. I am hoping Levy is trying to make Haringey realise that and allow the NPD to go ahead.

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »
I used to think that mate but it's clear that Stratford is number 1.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2011, 05:11:13 PM »
I used to think that mate but it's clear that Stratford is number 1.
I really hope not...........if the fan power at Villa Park shook up the Villa Board, can you imagine the protests at WHL if news came through we were getting the Olympic stadium!

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2011, 05:19:51 PM »
Well tbh we aren't the best at protests  :lol: I remember that s**tty protest we had before the United game where about 50 people turned up, block the high road for 20mins and then ran when the Old Bill turned up.

But if we did actually move then the reaction would be mental, it wouldn't be a protest it would just be people smashing things up  :-\

The bird who put that "No to Stratford" banner infront of the Sky cameras and got banned for life is still a legend in the Park Lane.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »
she got banned for life for just demonstrating? what happened to democracy?

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2011, 06:49:37 PM »
Tbf she climed into areas which were out of bounds and put herself in danger. Shows how extreme some people are against it.

I've got a picture somewhere.

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »
Video from the shelf Say No to Stratford

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
Excellent!

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2011, 07:50:44 PM »
Think that video shows what the majority of the season holders think (bare in mind it's these people who go home and away and create the atmosphere.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2011, 10:26:09 PM »
I reckon we have the most passionate supporters in the EPL

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2011, 10:36:27 PM »
It's a tough one mate, most fan bases will argue that.

My own non bias opinion is: Home = Spurs and Stoke. Only fans to out sing us this season were United and Ars*nal in the CC.
Away = United without a shadow of doubt.

Our fan base is quality, one of few teams who will sell out home and away week in week out. Despite us being hated by a lot of clubs they respect that we have a big fan base and will take a lot of supporters where ever we go.

20k in Madrid is mental!