SpursNetwork

Intro

Intro
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:16:37 PM »
I'm a new member.  Saw my first game at White Hart Lane, in 1946, four years old sitting on my Dad's shoulders.  We lost 2-1 to Cardiff, and I've been Spurs fan ever since.  Have not seen a live game since1963 so have not experienced the new all seater ground.  Have lived abroad on three seperate occasions but have managed to keep in touch.
Is it me or do we seem to have dodgy full backs.  Our present two seem a bit casual and Corluka is a serial ball watcher.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:02:39 AM »
:welcome:

Stick around  :up:

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 09:01:23 PM »
Oh god dont let Gareth Keown let you hear that or he'll have a field day,

but good to see you mate, have fun posting  :up:
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:57 PM »
Welcome  :up:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Re: Tonight's result
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »
Yes, I'm happy.  Really happy.  Especially as I was in the crowd when Benfica knocked us out in'62, with an offside goal.  Only about three yards offside.  But, is Harry really happy.  The expression 'The scoreline flattered etc. etc' springs to mind.  The problems he faces seem to me that there is a lack of mental toughness which YB could have shown up with a bit of imagination and good finishing.  Now we are in with the 'big boys', I don't think that they will be so soft on us.  I am a pessimist by nature but I'm still here after 60+ years, but there is lots of work for Harry to do.  Passing the ball to another bloke wearing the same coloured shirt as yourse;f would be a good start.  And what was all that nonsense about Crouch going elsewhere?  One day I will relax when we are three up.  Harry didn't.

Offline zapiy

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:34 PM »
Welcome aboard fella...