SpursNetwork

Hey peoples

Offline Aosoth

• Hero: Gary Mabutt
  • Season Ticket: No
Hey peoples
« on: August 17, 2010, 10:20:44 AM »
Hey folks,

I'm Andy and I'm from the deepest darkest depths of Somerset (/shudder).

I'm a full time student so I don't get to go to many games due to distance and financial constraints - I tend to go to the prestige friendly at WHL when I can afford it and Bournemouth whenever they play them due to family ties in the area.  It's not the premiership though and it sucks not being able to get there more....An avid fan though, I don't miss a game whether it's listening to the radio or finding a net feed.

Biggest ambition regarding Spurs is nothing grand, would just love to be present for a special European night at WHL.  It'll happen for me sometime but hopefully for everyone this season should we overcome the CL qualification hurdle.

I am a computing student and training to design websites. I also have some experience with Photoshop so anyone who likes to have their fancy signature files, drop me a line and if I have time to spare, I'll see what I can conjur up.

Anyways, made a few posts and am involved in the Fantasy league, so thought I should say hello properly...well it's rude not to isn't it ;)

/wave
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: Hey peoples
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:22:24 AM »
Hi mate welcome to the site  :up:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »
Welcome to the site fella.  :)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 03:56:40 PM »
Nice 1 mate, welcome along and see you in the forums...
COYS!