Dawson and England

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Dawson and England
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 12:38:01 AM »
doubt King will play 2moro as he will be needed in a rather important game 3 days later.... you may not be aware of this..

Corluka possibly will play, but I think Arry will prefer to protect Diddums-Blokey-Bloke's lack of pace by playing Kaboul at RB..

Dawson WILL play, cos he probably won't on Tuesday, so we gotta show at this stage that he's 'needed'... til the nrew CB arrives anyway..

but I agree that BAE will play 2moro, cos City are strong on their rightside and we'll need his better defensive play.... Bale will play on Tuesday with King to his immediate right to look after him..

PS - couldnt give a stuff about the era of Addams and Butcher when they were good enough players in a league aloyt weaker (as far less top overseas players around then)..... the old 1st Division was Championship-grade compared to the standard in the Premiership nowadays... especially since Butcherboy's time..

Got most of that wrong then

Most ?

:2funny:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion