SpursNetwork

Gallas

he's free and we need experienced back up in that position. also very versatile across the back line. plus he came from the gooners and to us, I feel he may have a point to prove.

He has scored against us.If he scores for us I will love him.The only one I wouldn`t accept is Judas !!
Someone discuss I need 1 more post...

Offline d1nkys

I think it's a brilliant signing. A world class defender on a free transfer? Great bit of business by Arry.
White Hart Lane = Home Of Football

Offline DstarJ

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Gallas
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2010, 05:28:57 PM »
IM A mad spurs fan but u lot are stupid, no matter how good a player is , u wont want him cos he played for Ars*nal well dats dumb , cos if he does sign and hes  does sick for us u will love him so u lot need to shhsss cos he is a sick player and he wants to come to spurs and do well and he will make spurs a betta team as woodgate is pretty much dead so he is a good replacement and levy loves this deal as hes a FREE TRANSFER Sooo

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »
Asked if a deal had been completed, the Spurs boss told Sky Sports: "I'm not sure. He came in today and finished his medical this morning. I couldn't get hold of a physio

Thats why the deal hasn't been done yet.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2010, 12:18:05 PM »
Football365 now reporting deal has been done.

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »
Its a done deal.

Former Ars*nal captain William Gallas has completed his move to   arch-rivals Tottenham Hotspur on a one-year deal, the club have   confirmed.William Gallas height=155William Gallas: Four seasons with Ars*nalGallas, out of contract after leaving the Gunners in the summer, had only to complete a medical and agree personal terms.
Spurs   have also retained the right to extend the contract of the 33-year-old,   who also played in the Premier League for Chelsea, for another season.
Gallas   will join a select band of players who have turned out for Ars*nal and   Tottenham and the move is likely to be controversial with some fans of   both north London rivals.
Sol Campbell suffered terrible abuse after allowing his Spurs contract to run down  and defecting to Ars*nal on a free transfer in 2001. Tottenham fans have still not forgiven the former England defender.
But   Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said on Friday: "It's all cobblers. What's he   [Gallas] done? It's not the Yorkshire Ripper I'm signing, is it? He's a   footballer, he plays football.''
Tottenham full-back Benoit   Assou-Ekotto also said he had no problem with the club signing an   ex-Gunner. "Look, Darth Vader could come to Spurs. I don't care," he   said. "If he does his job well I am happy for Spurs."
France   international Gallas was part of the Chelsea side which won back-to-back   Premier League titles after moving from Marseille. He joined Ars*nal in   2006 and captained the team in the 2007-08 season.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
Hip-hip-hooray to Gareth Keown! Go and get yourself a nice bottle of bubbly!

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2010, 10:20:04 PM »
LMAO  ;)
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*