Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
ITK Targets!!!
« on: July 30, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »
Here's who we're after at the moment!!!

Targets pretty much same as my update 56

Richards - Fee was agreed, Personal Terms agreed, was booked in for medical, only for City to pull the plug, saying dont want to sell anymore. He wants to come still, they more than likely will sell but are playing silly buggers.
Upson - (will try and sign if Richards doesnt go through eventually) Enquired and were quoted 8m, keen to sell, he will also wants to come.
Cole - Agreed in principal with Ars*nal,excepted terms etc, then did exactly that to us and told us he was coming, then did exactly the same with Liverpool, had time to think, made a final decision on us, but then liverpool offered more money and surprise suprise he went there.
Young - Enquired, they will sell at right price, not sure of this price, he wants to come. This is part of the snowball/dominoe effect waiting to happen with Milner and City. Villa def want Keane and Jenas so been told this deal should happen one way or another.
Cardozo - Still our number one choice. Enquirys/Negotations will be starting from weekend.
Gilardino - Nothing at all happening anymore, wants to finish career over there

There are the targets, but was told that things happen change constantly along with arry's fibs, player makeweights, clubs smokescreens etc etc

Parker - All was told was no bid, but he is rated and enquiry made with Upson
Suarez - Been touted about to clubs, including us. Silly money quoted tho, dont be suprised to see him end up at Anfield is what i was told.
Bellamy - Is a loan option only and will happen if agreed, but again City playing silly buggers
Fabiano - Not happening
Ozil - Would be interested and enquiry made, again dont be suprised to see him at Man United is what i was told
Naughton, Bellamy, O'hara - will all be sold, actively trying

Forgot to ask about Dzeko!! and that Croatian loan GK

However just a hunch but i got the feeling that my source wasnt being totally 100% with me when it came to Suarez and Ozil.

Right here it is, this is what i was told, just passing on.. I couldnt understand how we have our targets and 2nd choices but then are after other players too!!! So dont ask why. And i also cant believe i get told this much, so can understand peeps thinking the same. Just passing on as a fortunate fellow yid.

Dont slag me please, in good faith, just passing on. If you dont like me or think its BS then dont read my posts. Simples

COYS

enjoy lads  :up:
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
Re: ITK Targets!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 10:50:34 AM »

Naughton, Bellamy, O'hara - will all be sold, actively trying

You mean Bentley?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 07:24:40 PM »
I pressume he means Bentley, I got this straight from the ITK site I use.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:29:03 AM »
CARDOZO?!! OMFG OMFG OMFG I CANT WAIT!! ONE OF MY FAV STRIKERS NOW!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 11:47:19 AM »
i don't understand why we would sell Naughton... we only just got him and hes young

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 12:10:19 AM »
We need to snap up Richards, would be a great signing and Harry would guide him well, Man City are starting to piss me off with there way of doing business. Ozil will go elsewhere i can see him at United. Would be sad to see Bentley and O'Hara both go, both great lads but if there not part of the plans then sell to the highest bidders i suppose.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 06:47:58 AM »
Özil said himself that he will not move anywhere before the end of his contract (next summer). Nice to see some loyalty in players these days.