SpursNetwork

A craut's comin'!

Offline PlaQQe

• Hero: Jermaine Defoe
  • Season Ticket: No
A craut's comin'!
« on: July 22, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »
Hello spurs :P

well, i would like to introduce myself, cuz im new to that forum!cO What other reasons should be there to do that? Im a lil bit sleepy so, please forgive my grammatical mistakes :P

As u can read in the headline, im a 17-year old boy from germany. Im living near Wolfsbourg (German Champion 09') :P

How did i became a yoddy? Well, ive to say that it was lil bit lukcy, but i think fortune :P. I played FM06, and wanted to start in the premier league. Didnt know which team is rly good, i chosed one. I think u can guess which one q: From that day, a glorious carrier had begun and i start to like this club.

Then i bought a Trikot of the season 07/08 and that day i become a spurs fan :S.

Nevertheless, im Wolfsbourg Fan too, but my 2nd love is about 700km northern of wolfsbourg in rainy rainy london :P

Hope we'll have a gd time.. soo :P
♥ Tottenham Hotspurs & VfL Wolfsbourg ♥

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: A craut's comin'!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:29:31 PM »
Hi :welcome: to the site :)

Nice to see you feel inlove with Spurs like we all have  :ohyeah:

Stick around, i look forward to hearing your points of view  :up:

Offline PlaQQe

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »
Ye I dont know, but the Spurs have somethin special.. Cant describe :P

Hehe yepyep you will! xP

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 04:07:18 PM »
welcome to the forum mate  :up:
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 04:31:52 PM »
WELCOME   :up:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »
Welcome to the site fella.

Are Wolfsbourg in the champions league? We could play them.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline PlaQQe

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 11:05:37 PM »
Thanks for all your greetings ;)

No they arent.. they played a very bad season, rang 9 was final result. Bad Coach (Armin Veh) and suicidal defense..

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 11:23:44 PM »
Welcome to the site~ Anyhow i know what you mean. Somehow supporting spurs make you feel Special, This is a special team. Regardless where the fans are from somehow WHL feels like my 2nd home. C.O.Y.S~!!!

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 03:05:33 AM »

Welcome mate, now would you mind giving us Dzeko for 20m....... ha ha dreaming I wish.
Wolfsburg Wolves, how along ago did Wolfsburg former manager Wolfgang Wolf move on? I  just like saying his name still.

Offline StartingPrice

• Mark my words...summits gonna happen!
  • Hero: Mabbs
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 02:36:17 PM »
Hello spurs :P

well, i would like to introduce myself, cuz im new to that forum!cO What other reasons should be there to do that? Im a lil bit sleepy so, please forgive my grammatical mistakes :P

As u can read in the headline, im a 17-year old boy from germany. Im living near Wolfsbourg (German Champion 09') :P

How did i became a yoddy? Well, ive to say that it was lil bit lukcy, but i think fortune :P . I played FM06, and wanted to start in the premier league. Didnt know which team is rly good, i chosed one. I think u can guess which one q: From that day, a glorious carrier had begun and i start to like this club.

Then i bought a Trikot of the season 07/08 and that day i become a spurs fan :S.

Nevertheless, im Wolfsbourg Fan too, but my 2nd love is about 700km northern of wolfsbourg in rainy rainy london :P

Hope we'll have a gd time.. soo :P

Wilkommen Sie, mein Junge - entschuldigen Sie meine schlectes Deutsche...ich lerne :-[
If you can't change the World, change yourself...and if you can't change yourself, then, change the World.