Ars*nal

Barclays Premier League - 20th April  - KO 19:45 - Ground: White Hart Lane

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:15:53 PM by Biggs »

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 07:25:49 PM »
 :coys:
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:29 PM »
7:45?!? what the f**k  :-\ Fools
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:10:53 AM »
Who do you want to see playing up front for this one? I honestly don't know. It seems like everywhere else is sort of explanatory. I'm sure it even matters who plays striker anymore!
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »
Gomes
Kaboul
Dawson
Gallas
Bae

Lennon
Modric
Hudd
Bale

Defoe
Pav
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 03:29:17 PM »
I think 'Arry will pick the same team as he did against Real possibly Defoe for Pav but pretty much the same team  !!!

:coys:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline dublinboy99

• Hero: Hoddle
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »
We need Sandro back in midfield.  Keep VdeV as a sub and play Defoe with Crouch.

Maybe Ars*nal will do us a favour tomorrow and beat Liverpool?  Great to see City beat Utd, it will mean they will be distracted by the FA Cup Final !!!!

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 12:17:39 AM »
I think we might as well throw Crouch on again. Maybe Crouch and Defoe. We can get at them from corners and free kicks and Crouch got 2 in the last game.

I hope Kaboul plays and scores the winner! Just to start a trend.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 04:19:19 AM »
I hope Arry sticks with Pav and Crouch up front as they looked effective and thats where or goals came from vs Stoke, Defoe doesnt warrant a starting place IMO.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 09:26:15 AM »
If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Same side that beat Stoke should start vs the scum
COYS!

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 03:23:33 PM »
Same here...

If it aint broke, don't mess with it!

Same side that beat Stoke should start vs the scum

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
Defoe should start because he causes Ars*nal problems, we need a player who can run behind the back four.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 12:59:30 PM »
They will still be shellshocked from yesterday and Liverpool's 112 minute equaliser.

We need to start quickly and use our wingers to our advantage, much like we did against Madrid last week. Get Bale and Lennon running full tilt at them will get the crowd going too!!

The middle of the park will be the key, should we go for Huddlestone and his raking passes along side Modric or the more mobile and robust Sandro? Personally I'd go with Sandro, he can really get stuck into Fabregas and Nasri and break up the play for the likes of Modric, Bale and Lennon.

Up front I'd go for crouch and Pav. VDV should find himself on the bench if you ask me, he's been really poor and looks unfit lately. Defoe may start, but after the Stoke game Crouch and Pav looked good together

Yid Army!!!
COYS!

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
Last season we had a good run with basically the same side on the pitch. Basic stuff really. We need that settled sarting line up again. The 11 out on the pitch terrorised Stoke in the first half - I say start with the same boys and take the game to Ars*nal.

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 05:35:57 PM »
Just heard that Pienaar is fit again................lets hope Harry thinks he's fit enough to board a plane back to Jo'berg! Kranjcar ahead of him anyday!