SpursNetwork

FA Legends Parade

FA Legends Parade
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »
I don't know if this has already been said but if anyone saw the legends parade yesterday before the match, it was absolutely disgraceful the way some people got booed so badly.  I would hope that if Spurs were at the final, nobody would get booed like that.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
FA Legends Parade
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
If it was An Ars*nal player then there would be a load of boos.
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

FA Legends Parade
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:34:25 PM »
Yeah ok i would accept Ars*nal but nobody else.

Offline ct5845

FA Legends Parade
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
Well if you'd accept Ars*nal then you'd be just the same as the people that booed then. Was a silly thing to do really, all Ars*nal's got booed and a few more who had played against man u or chelsea, what else was going to happen though?!

FA Legends Parade
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:22 PM »
they were mostly booing ex city and liverpool players.....it was a disgrace but we would have done it to seaman and wrighty...so what eva..lol

Offline Storts

FA Legends Parade
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »
I didn't think it was a disgrace at all.

I thought it was rather funny and the ex pros didn't mind. What can you expect tbh.

Ricky Villa got a massive cheer

FA Legends Parade
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 07:14:18 PM »
It all seemed pretty pantomime to me, the legends themselves seemed to find it funny. Would have happened regardless of what teams were playing.

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
FA Legends Parade
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 01:08:37 AM »
Quote from: Jude106;9602
It all seemed pretty pantomime to me, the legends themselves seemed to find it funny. Would have happened regardless of what teams were playing.

Exactly, Ian Rush was smiling from ear to ear when he emerged out the tunnel at the United end.

It was more exciting than the actual game and I gave a standing ovation to every Spurs member of which there were loads.

Good to see Steve Perryman, Ricky, Hoddle and Mabbut still representing the Yid Army, everyone of the players for Spurs a legend.