SpursNetwork

East End Pikeys

East End Pikeys
« on: May 17, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »
let me start by saying i hate the pikeys .but must say they did well to stay up .the 4 clubs can moan all they like they aint gonna change there mind.to many brown envelopes about from biscuit boy.anyway went to drop my daughter of at school monday (spurs girl does me proud) and i was surrounded by inbreeds in west ham shirts smileing and happy .now dont get me wrong but if you had been away for a while you would have thought they had won the title not done a dodgy deal and stayed up .i work with a few west ham fans monday one was embarrised thinks they should of gone down over the tevez thing .now the other west ham fan had a scarf in the back of his car a west spam t shirt on and a stupid icf badge on his jumper.now they reckon they are a big club you would have thought they had won the world cup not stayed up by some jammy run and some unbeliveable luck(scum could have played all day against them and still would not have scored).now they should get a grip and finnaly realise that they are a tinpot club if that was spurs i would be hiding not celebrating .when are the pikeys doing the open top bus parade .accept it pikeys you hate us because you are jealous.

East End Pikeys
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 11:51:27 AM »
It's because we are more better then them technically on the pitch and I don't care about wet spam they'll go down next season and there will be no Tevez saving them this time round.

The best game we played against them was when we won 1-0 at the Lane. But the 4-3 win at pikey park was more better because we got revenge on the team that cost us a Champions League place the previous season. A BRILLIANT LEAGUE DOUBLE ON THE SPAMMERS.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:39:33 PM by Dj Frisky »

East End Pikeys
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
Quote from: Dj Frisky;9017
It's because we are more better then them technically on the pitch and I don't care about wet spam they'll go down next season and there will be no Tevez saving them this time round.

The best game we played against them was we won 1-0 at the Lane. But the 4-3 win at pikey park was more better because we got revenge on the team that cost us a Champions League place the previous season. A BRILLIANT LEAGUE DOUBLE ON THE SPAMMERS.

it just so happens that my little brother is a pikey fan.sat in there end when they beat us 2  1 last day of season you would have thought they had won something .horrible feeling sitting there while the asses are singing Ars*nal .it is not my brothers thought he was corrupted at a young age by my uncle i had alucky escape my dad bought me a chelski shirt but my nan god bless her threw it away .never looked back

East End Pikeys
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 12:05:48 PM »
It happens though I agree but if we had our team fully fit without any effect off illness we would have beaten them for sure. I would say the same it was a horrible feeling and it hurt me a lot to say the least.