SpursNetwork

Ars*nal's future

Ars*nal's future
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:10:24 AM »
Don't know if any other posters read the Times, but yesterday, there was a brief article on problems at Ars*nal.

With AV's contract up in 2008 and the courting of the club by an outside investment company, is it time for AV to move onto pastures new?

With the success of ManU & Chelsea this season and assuming they will sign some big new players in the summer, what hope for Ars*nal to win the PL anytime soon?

Slim at best, so will AV stay around for some cup success only next year or use what he has achieved at Ars*nal to make a move to a bigger european club (or even a national side?) and gain CL or domestic league success?

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »
They're youth are amazing, and unfortunatly i think they will be back tp their best within 2 years.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Ars*nal's future
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 04:50:43 PM »
There's so much hype about their youngsters, but tbh I don't really feel 2 threatened by them and I'm sure if fabregas/toure/henry would leave this summer, then their team would fall apart...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Berba's girl

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
Well let's hope they fall apart. Then there's space for another N London club in the top 4. Bugger off AV twat & take TH with you!

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 05:46:16 PM »
I wanna see them totally crash and burn, they're youngsters aren't all that u need some experience to be great. Bye bye AV!:ohyeah:

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:58 PM »
Quote from: SPWH1990;8877
There's so much hype about their youngsters, but tbh I don't really feel 2 threatened by them and I'm sure if fabregas/toure/henry would leave this summer, then their team would fall apart...

And if they don't ... ? Well, may they never find the form they are searching for then !! :diepig:
----------------

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 06:28:05 PM »
burn Ars*nal.
they are gonna flop big time sooner or later. and i am going to watch and laugh through every minuet of there failutre.

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 10:14:07 PM »
4 years ago i made a foolish wager with an arse fan that (as i had faith in the spurs board) we would finish above them within 5 years.  This is the final season coming up.  My opponent laughed so hard at me all that time ago but now i think he might be crapping himself!!!

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
Ars*nal's future
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »
We had to sit by and watch Wenger, Henry and the rest of those ****ing fairies swan around and win the league, the FA Cup, bore their way to the European Cup final, the 49 match unbeaten run etc etc, I think its about time someone changed the ****ing record don't you?

Offline ct5845

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 10:40:16 AM »
Ars*nal, for all their troubles have been a good football side and brilliant to watch over the past few years, but recently every year it seems to be the tale of the youngsters. I think this is the crunch year, with liverpool man u and chelsea with stupid amounts in their war chest this year the only way Ars*nal will keep up is these "youngsters" coming of age. I am quite worried about that!
Now there have been romours that players like Eto'o are going to go to Ars*nal, thats quite worrying but doubt it will happen.

Although it sounds like same old same old, their youngsters do have alot of promise, diaby denilson fab van p eboue, hopefully they're not quite ready yet and they won't be able to deal when they're really pushed for their place, by us of course! For all their promise i think wenger would have back ljunberg and pires in the prime anyday, none of their current players fit that mold and gilberto/denilson won't fit into Viera's shoes. We have an opportunity to pounce!

Ars*nal's future
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 10:48:05 AM »
Just go away scum and burn

Then laugh and watch all their
 failures

Whinger is a loser and so is his team ha ha ha!

Bye Bye Whinger.