Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Football League + Conference
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »
As promised...

CONFERENCE PREMIER

As we approach the home stretch of the season, it appears Aldershot is going to win the Conference championship. They're thirteen clear of 2nd-place Cambridge, and even if Torquay makes up their game in hand on Cambridge, they'd still be eleven back! It seems the playoff race is a five-horse race at the moment, too - Cambridge, Torquay, Stevenage, Burton, and Exeter have emerged thus far as the most likely candidates, considering surprising Salisbury are six points behind with one fewer game left to play in the season than four of those five (remember, Torquay has the game in hand).

That said, I'd give Ebbsfleet an outside shot at getting into the playoffs because they have two games in hand on all but Torquay, and if they were to max out on those, they'd only be three clear of Exeter, more than I could say for teams between them and Exeter in the table!

I have to give Rushden & Diamonds props. I didn't think they'd be able to stay afloat without Simeon Jackson, but they have proven me wrong, maintaining their mid-table position.

At the bottom end, it looks like Droylsden is hooped, and Stafford and Northwich aren't much better off. Weymouth has slipped into the red zone since turning Gavin McCallum loose, however this may have more to do with the fact that Altrincham and Farsley Celtic have played more matches than them. Altrincham in particular doesn't even have ten matches left this season! In other words, they need to make good use of their remaining matches to stay ahead of Weymouth, who has a whopping three games in hand on them!

Here's a chart of the potential points max total at season's end (note: a table such as this is impossible in real life - what I'm doing is showing the potential amount of points each team can max out at):

Aldershot - 113
Torquay - 102
Cambridge - 100
Stevenage - 97
Burton - 95

Exeter - 95
Ebbsfleet - 92
Forest Green - 88
Salisbury - 86
York - 86
Histon - 84
Grays - 84
Rushden & Diamonds - 83
Kidderminster - 83
Crawley - 83
Halifax - 79
Oxford - 77
Woking - 71
Weymouth - 67
Farsley - 65
Northwich - 61
Altrincham - 59
Stafford - 55
Droylsden - 52

This order should also give you an idea as to what the table ought to look like. This means that the red-zone teams are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, a win for either Burton or Exeter will do likewise to Farsley, and two more wins for either (or both) will eliminate Weymouth.

Canadian Content - And then there were none :p With Gavin McCallum having been cut loose by Weymouth, he ended up in Havant & Waterlooville one division down.

CONFERENCE NORTH

Still very much a close race at both ends. Kettering only has four points on Telford, however, they could blow it wide open at any point given their two games in hand. The other three playoff spots are being fought over by five teams for the most part - Stalybridge, Harrogate, Nuneaton, Southport, and to a lesser extent Hyde - but Burscough and Barrow have games in hand so they should be counted as contenders for the time being as well.

At the other end, it seems that there are three teams fighting for one spot outside of the red zone - Hucknall, Hinckley, and Vauxhall Motors all have 27 points atm - and then Leigh RMI is just puttering along down at the bottom, not as hopelessly lost as Droylsden one level up, but still looking like being relegated nonetheless.

Canadian Content - Simon Rayner continues to play matches for Boston. He had two clean sheets in February and hasn't allowed more than a goal in the last six matches, but has been kind of unlucky to have a 3-0-4 record. Still, Boston hovers around mid-table and are a mere win away from a guaranteed reprieve from relegation.

CONFERENCE SOUTH

This has turned into a two-horse race between Lewes and Eastbourne. Eastbourne is ten clear of 3rd-place combatants Eastleigh and Hampton & Richmond and has a game in hand on first-place Lewes, whom they're only two points behind. The H&R Block has struggled a bit of late, and although Lawrence Yaku has picked his game up a little, Canadian Elliott Godfrey has gone on a bit of a cold streak, allowing other teams to catch up. 6th-place Bath is only 4 points behind them, and Newport has two games in hand on them. Aside from that, I'd count everyone down to 11th-place Havant and Waterlooville as a contender for the last playoff spot. If all teams had played at least 33 games and maxed out their points, Newport would be third and Havant and Waterlooville would be one point out of the playoffs, plus current 10th-place Bromley would be 11th and still only six points out! That's how close things are.

At the other end, nobody is hopelessly lost, but there are four teams that look more likely to be relegated than the rest - Welling, St. Albans, Dorchester and Sutton. With only three of these going down, it should prove interesting to see how this unfolds over the next 2 1/2 months or so. Weston-Super-Mare could join that group should they not make the most of their games in hand.

Canadian Content - like I said earlier, Elliott Godfrey's on a bit of a cold streak, but he still has a commendable 14 goals. As for the newest Canuck in the South, Gavin McCallum, he has yet to score in three matches for H&W.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2008, 11:17:42 PM »
Was gonna do this yesterday, but then I realised that there were still matches outstanding.

:D

CHAMPIONSHIP

West Bromwich only drew last night, but they can still go top by making up their game in hand. There are only five points separating first from fifth, so this is going to be one exciting finish to the season! On top of that, there are only five separating the seven teams behind that pack, so the playoff race is going to be equally exciting! Seriously. Everyone from mid-table up has a legitimate chance at Premiership football at this point.

The other end is also going to come right down to the wire, if only because there are only two teams looking like definite relegation at the moment, those being S****horpe and the practically-eliminated-already Colchester United. Sheffield Wednesday got a HUGE point last night getting a draw against Coventry, however this still has them in a three-way points logjam with Southampton and Barnsley (if North End doesn't go down, I want them to :lol: ), with Leicester (Canadian Iain Hume and all) only a point ahead, Norwich and Coventry only three ahead, and Blackpool only four ahead. Despite their late surge, the North End Pikeys aren't mathematically safe, only seven clear of relegation. :D

Canadian Content - Ipswich might be planning to make a hard playoff push to give Jason DeVos one last hurrah as the former Captain Canada (who led Canada to the Gold Cup in 2000 :D) is hanging up his cleats after this season. As for Iain Hume in Leicester, I can only see him putting in a transfer request after this season ends, especially if Leicester gets relegated. He is tops on the team with seven goals - one of only four players with four or more goals this season for Leicester.

DIVISION ONE

Good news for Swansea City - they've clinched at least a playoff spot, as Leeds can only max out at 79 points. They currently sit seven clear of second-place Carlisle, and both have a game in hand on third-place Doncaster. Nottingham Forest and Southend U also do, but they sit a little too far back to make their point differential up in one game. Leeds and Brighton & Hove seem to be the biggest outside threats to Tranmere, who currently hold the fourth and final playoff spot, and they have a game in hand on the same. Also, Walsall have more hope of reaching the playoffs than Oldham Ath. or Leyton Orient because they have that game in hand.

Now here's something I don't get - why are Bristol Rovers so far behind on their games? :p

At the other end, the only team really holding out hope in staying up is Gillingham, and the other three red-zoners - Bournemouth, Luton, and Port Vale - are pretty much write-offs. Crewe and Millwall need to watch themselves, though. Simeon Jackson has caught fire after finally getting off the mark for Gillingham, so with any luck the Canadian will push his team just enough to get them out of trouble. Bristol Rovers will be in SERIOUS trouble if they can't make up their umpteen games in hand :D

Canadian Content - we have a new addition to Div 1, and we might have to start calling Yeovil the "Canucks" now because they seem to have taken more than a casual interest in Canadian players, having grabbed Asmir Begovic from Pompey's reserves on loan. And how did he do his first game? Three saves (of which two were absolute brilliance, I'm told) and a clean sheet! The tall, wiry Bosnian-Canadian from Edmonton, Alberta (6'6", 183 lbs.) made a giant first impression! Jaime Peters was also in on that match but had to be subbed off due to injury in the 84th minute.

As for Gillingham's Simeon Jackson, he has three goals in his last four games. He scored his first for Gillingham against Bournemouth, which turned out to be the game-winner, then scored both goals in a 2-1 victory over Luton, who were once again without Paul Peschisolido. Finally, Cheltenham's Mike D'Agostino continues to make regular appearances, mostly off the sub-bench but also starting some games as well. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest should Cheltenham decide to make his loan-deal permanent in the summer. Town have been unbeaten in five (WWDWD) so things are looking up for the 21-year-old "fast, direct right winger" from Langley, British Columbia.

LEAGUE TWO

The scheduling for this league is wack. :p

Which is why Peterborough U is first and not second, which they would be if Milton Keynes had played the two games they had in hand on the Posh and won both. Still, both teams have clinched at least a playoff spot, and neither is that far from clinching automatic promotion, either - the magic number for this at this point is 90. I'd hate to be in Darlington's shoes right now, though - holding down the final auto-promo spot yet not even having my own destiny in my hands! Why, you ask? Because of the aforementioned wack scheduling. 3 of the 4 teams in the playoff spots behind them have two games in hand, and the fourth has one. What's worse is that one of the three has the exact same number of points as they do! That would be Hereford United.

It seems the playoff race is becoming harder to crack into. Why? Wack scheduling! Of the six teams that have only played 39 games this season, four of them are in the top seven!!! That's bad news for teams like Chesterfield, Morecambe and Grimsby, who are on the outside looking in.

Down at the bottom, things are looking up for some teams. Others, not so much. Wrexham are still bottom, and although they've only played 39 games, the games in hand aren't going to help them much if they don't start winning. Mansfield isn't much better off, with 37 points and 40 games played. Notts County has also not exactly done the best of jobs of late, as they're now the team these two are chasing, not Macclesfield. Speak of the devil, Macclesfield, after an abysmal February had a completely opposite March, winning four of six - and four of their last five. They aren't close to being out of the woods yet, but it's a start. Chester and Dag & Red are behind them now, and Shrewsbury is on par points-wise. If you're ahead of Accrington Stanley, you should be in the clear even though the "magic number" to completely avoid relegation is 55. (This'll go down :p)

Canadian Content - when I posted the last report, Dag & Red were ten clear of relegation. They are now only half that now. Poor Ross Smith might be one of the God knows how many players the Daggers have nursing injuries at the moment. Are they just unlucky or are people purposely trying to hurt them? :lol:

Terrible Terry has finally done something other than take a booking! :shock: Still, he has 11 yellows, top on the team, to go with the two assists he's added to his collection in the recent hot streak. :shifty:

Will work on Conference tomorrow night (which is early Thursday morning for you in all likelihood).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:26:03 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2008, 06:44:32 AM »
Come on Southend! Bristol rover's are behind as they got to the 1/4 finals of the fa cup, so there league game's got called off.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2008, 06:52:40 AM »
Cheers for the info, SY :) Much appreciated.

For Southend at this point it's simply a matter of making the most of their game in hand, then holding down the fort for the last five matches of the season. Anything besides that is jockeying for position. Well, Carlisle are catchable, but barely so. If the number of points gained by Carlisle + the number dropped by Southend = 8, there's no way they're getting auto-promo. 8 points isn't exactly the hardest thing to pull in six games when a team is on a roll, either. Still, it seems just as unlikely that Southend will fall out of playoff position.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2008, 07:57:26 AM »
Crewe away on Saturday, the game in hand is Brighton at home on tuesday then Northampton at home next Saturday. Still have Carlisle and Tranmere to play away then Port Vale last game of the season at home.

Going to be tight to stay/get in playoff's, something to look forward as it looks like Spurs season has been over for a while lol.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »
Crewe 1 -3 Southend

Barnard got two of the goal's he doing great down here.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2008, 11:29:11 PM »
Nice one :)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
Southend won 2-0 last night up to 4th, 11 unbeaten, 4 wins in a row now. ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:49:52 AM by Southend_Yid »

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2008, 09:26:45 PM »
If my math is correct, Southend only needs one more win to clinch a playoff spot, or they need Tranmere and Walsall to both lose.

I guess I should do another update soon. I often start doing more frequent updates as the season draws to a close :p

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »
Like us today, Southend drew 1-1 at home with Barney scoring again.

A lot happend in league 1 today, Swansea are going up not champions yet. Luton and port vale got sent down.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »
I'll wait 'til Monday to do the whole report, but I think if Walsall loses, then Southend clinches a playoff spot. There are a couple minor blurbs I can report though.

Colchester is officially toast in Championship. A point for Sheff W against Plymouth (Monday) will do the same to S****horpe.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2008, 10:14:50 AM »
Southend beat carilse 2-1 yesturday. ;)

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2008, 10:59:57 PM »
Which reminds me that I'm overdue for another update :p I'll put the Canadian Content feature on the shelf (unless a Canadian does something drastic) until the season's over.

CHAMPIONSHIP

2 matches left!

Nothing is set in stone yet, but West Bromwich are one point away from clinching automatic promotion, although they have to fight it out to claim the Football League Championship with Stoke only two back. Bristol City has slid to fourth but can still attain auto promotion if they win both of their last two games, Hull doesn't get more than a win and a draw, and Stoke loses or draws both matches. Bristol has practically clinched a playoff spot too. Hull has definitely clinched a playoff spot! If Ipswich loses their next match, that means Watford has clinched as well. Crystal Palace is in the most danger of losing their playoff spot atm, at the hands of the same Ipswich. Sheffield United and Wolverhampton still have an outside shot at the playoffs.

The relegation race is still rather close. S****horpe and Colchester are condemned to the drop, however the highest-up team that's definitely out of danger is QPR in 14th. Preston North End (15th) should survive, much to my disgust, because the only thing that would get them relegated at this point is goal-diff. Blackpool, Coventry, Norwich, Barnsley, Leicester, Southampton, and Sheffield Wednesday (currently in the third and final red-zone slot) are still in danger, but not out of hope for staying up.

LEAGUE ONE

Swansea are officially champions of League One, with the Southend U victory over Carlisle putting the final nail in Carlisle's title chances, while securing Southend a definite playoff spot. Southend can still mathematically finish as high as second at this point, but they'll have to get past Carlisle, Doncaster, and Nottingham Forest to do it. So therein will lie a nice end-of-season dogfight! ;)

Leeds is holding down the final playoff spot but need a win or a Brighton & Hove loss to clinch.

At the other end, a recent run of good form has Bournemouth clinging to hope of getting out of the red, while Gillingham continues to try to catch Cheltenham. A win for Cheltenham, though, would eliminate Bournemouth and all but eliminate Gillingham. Luton and Port Vale were already screwed :p Millwall and Crewe are still technically in danger, as well. Yeovil is just clear.

LEAGUE TWO

Milton Keynes and Peterborough are definitely in League One next season. The question is, who will finish first? The Dons have a 4-point advantage over the Posh, so I'd put money on them.

As for playoffs though, the teams that will make it at least that far are already all decided. It's just a matter of who gets the third and final auto-promotion spot. Hereford, Rochdale and Stockport all sit within a point, with Darlington and Wycombe still technically in the race but four points back of third-place Hereford.

At the other end, Wrexham's not quite a write-off yet as they have a game in hand, but if they don't get at least seven points in their last three games, they're done like dinner. Dag & Red, Notts County, Chester, Macclesfield, Accrington Stanley, and Shrewsbury are all still in danger, although the latter three need only a Mansfield loss to stay up. Or Macclesfield needs a win and the other two teams a draw. Chester has an all-important game in hand that they need to win.

CONFERENCE PREMIER

Aldershot are the champeens, having 99 points (a Conference record, beating Yeovil's 02-03 mark of 97) and still two matches left. Torquay have clinched a playoff spot and all but locked up second-place. The only other outside team that stands a chance of making it in at this point is Stevenage, who sit three back of 5th-place Exeter and four back of Burton and Cambridge U.

At the other end, Weymouth aren't completely out of the woods yet but all they need is at least a point per game in their last two. Northwich and Altrincham are in more immediate danger, as Halifax are only two points and one point behind each respective team - and Altrincham only has one game left! COME ON YOU SHAYMEN!! Farsley Celtic also still has a chance of survival despite their recent bout of poor form. Wish I could say the same for those no-hopers from Stafford and Droylsden :lol:

CONFERENCE NORTH

One or two? That's the question that determines who's still alive in the races at both ends, as some teams have one match left and others two. Kettering is definitely Conference Premier-bound for next season, with a 14-point lead and two games left. It's five teams battling for four spots after Kettering - Telford, Stalybridge Celtic, Barrow, Harrogate, and Southport - as Nuneaton and Burscough only have a game left and have too much ground to make up.

The drop teams are decided - Hucknall Town, Vauxhall Motors, and Leigh RMI.

CONFERENCE SOUTH

Lewes has won, Eastbourne is locked into second, and the H&R Block (Hampton and Richmond) are grounded in a solid third. There is, however, going to be a heated battle for fourth and fifth! Fisher (4th, 68, 1 game left) and Eastleigh (5th, 67, 1 game left) hold those spots now, but Newport (66, 2 games left), Bath (65, 1 game left), Bromley (64, 1 game left), Havant & Waterlooville (64, 1 game left), Bishop's Stortford (63, 2 games left), and Braintree (63, 2 games left) are all still alive in the race. Newport is particularly dangerous as they have a game in hand on the two in-position teams. They can finish as high as 72 points, which, if Hampton & Richmond were to lose both their matches, would put Newport only a point behind.

The other end is a little more defined. Dorchester and Sutton are write-offs, and Weston can only catch Bognor Regis or St. Albans. If Basingstoke beats them in their next match, it's curtains. If not, they need Bognor Regis and St. Albans to keep to two points in their last two matches to have a chance. St. Albans has more pressure on them because they're a -26 to Weston's -30 in goal diff. Bognor Regis is -20. Now here's a dent in Weston's chances - they have to play Lewes in their last match. Granted, St. Al's gets stuck with H&R in theirs. Bognor Regis' sked is more manageable at this point.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2008, 10:53:16 PM »
Some new developments since yesterday:

LEAGUE TWO

- Wrexham almost assured of relegation after losing 2-0 to Hereford.

CONFERENCE NATIONAL

- Aldershot becomes first-ever Conference team to reach 100 points after scoreless draw against Weymouth.
- playoff teams now in stone (Torquay, Cambridge, Exeter, Burton) after Stevenage lost 2-1 to Northwich.
- Weymouth and Northwich now safe from relegation, after loss by Farsley Celtic (plus Northwich win, Weymouth draw)
- Altrincham now in drop zone because of Halifax 4-0 win over Grays.

CONFERENCE NORTH

- Harrogate slips out of playoff position (goal diff) because of 1-1 draw against Tamworth.
- Southport moves into playoff position (by 1 point + goal diff) because of 2-0 win over dead-last Leigh RMI.

CONFERENCE SOUTH

- Newport's playoff push took a huge dent with a 4-1 loss to Thurrock.
- Braintree, in the meantime, revived their hopes with a 1-0 win against Dorchester
- Bognor Regis and St. Albans both got points, and Weston-super-Mare didn't beat Basingstoke (3-3 draw), so Weston are now officially screwed :p
- and not that this has much bearing, but I thought I'd share anyway - Hampton & Richmond raped Lewes 6-buzz yesterday :lol: Six goals from six different goalscorers!

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »
Update time!

CHAMPIONSHIP

Is it down to the wire here or what? :D Although West Brom and Stoke are holding the auto-promotion spots, Hull could slip in with a win against Ipwsich if Stoke loses to Leicester and/or West Brom loses to QPR. If they both lose and Hull wins, Stoke will have to go through the playoffs because of their already-inferior goal differential relative to Hull.

But Ipswich still has a playoff spot to play for! The top 3 aside, Bristol is the only other team guaranteed at least a playoff spot - Watford and Crystal Palace aren't out of the woods yet with Wolverhampton, Ipswich, and Sheff U all still within range. It's going to be exciting football this Sunday! COME ON YOU TRACTOR BOYS!!

It's just as close at the other end. Southampton is only in the red by goal differential against Leicester, with Blackpool, Sheff W, and Coventry also still in danger. I'm hoping that either Leicester stays up or Iain Hume gets the feck outta there :p

LEAGUE ONE

The only battle that matters in the top half now is the three-way battle for second place between Doncaster, Nottingham Forest, and Carlisle United. There's another three-way battle for the last spot outside the red zone as well, with Cheltenham trying to fend off Gillingham and Bournemouth.

LEAGUE TWO

Who's doing what is set in stone. The question now is entirely to do with positioning.

Automatic promotion - Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Hereford
Playoffs home-pitch advantage - Rochdale, Stockport
Other playoffs - Darlington, Wycombe

Relegated - Mansfield, Wrexham

CONFERENCE PREMIER (FINISHED)

All said and done non-League side.

Aldershot is now the proud owner of the Conference single-season points record (101) while Cambridge plays Burton and Torquay plays Exeter in the semifinal round of the playoffs.

In the meantime, if Halifax survives this summer (financially) they will do so as a member of Conference as (from a football POV) they live to fight another day, at Altrincham's and Farsley Celtic's expense. Of course, we all already knew that Stafford Rangers and Droylsden were screwed :p

CONFERENCE NORTH (FINISHED)

We obviously already knew Kettering won, but the playoff picture's finally settled, and Harrogate obviously didn't recover from slipping down as they also drew Workington while Southport won their closer 2-1 and Barrow beat Worcester 1-0. So this means that it's Telford vs. Barrow and Stalybridge (who put an exclamation point on their season by throttling Redditch 6-scratch) vs. Southport.

As mentioned before, Hucknall, Vauxhall Motors, and Leigh RMI are goooooooooing unnnnnnnnderrrrrrr ;)

Conference North playoffs start tomorrow.

CONFERENCE SOUTH (FINISHED)

With Lewes the champion, it came down to who would make the playoffs. Eastbourne and the H&R Block were already in the mix going into the final game, but what a finish it turned out to be in the battle for the other two spots!

First off, Fisher Athletic beat Newport 2-1 in a veritable six-pointer.
Thurrock played spoilers yet again by destroying Eastleigh 4-1.
Had Braintree not beaten Eastbourne, Havant & Waterlooville could have taken the last spot with their 1-0 victory over Welling. That is, if Eastleigh had lost 12-1 :p
But the day belonged to Braintree, who upset 2nd-place Eastbourne to make the playoffs with a 1-0 victory of their own. So they now face Eastbourne in the playoffs. Hampton & Richmond face Fisher Athletic

Now at the other end, Weston-super-Mare, Dorchester, and Sutton are on their way down into the feeder leagues.

The playoffs for Conference South actually started today, with Eastbourne retaliating for their last-day loss with a 2-0 win in Braintree. Fisher and H&R drew 1-1 on Fisher's home pitch.

Now dipping lower for a sec, I'm gonna give you the rundown on who could be in Conference next season:

Ryman Isthmian League: Chelmsford City promoted, Staines Town (remember them from beating Stockport in the FA Cup?), AFC Wimbledon, AFC Hornchurch, and Ramsgate in playoffs.

BGB Southern League: Kings Lynn promoted, Team Bath, Halesowen Town, Chippenham Town, and Bashley in playoffs.

Unibond Northern Premier League: Fleetwood Town promoted, Witton Albion, Gateshead, Eastwood Town, and Buxton in playoffs.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!