SpursNetwork

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
« on: May 18, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »
Something I posted on 606 for fun....thought I'd share it with you guys too!

"Gloryhunting Man U and Chelsea 'fans' are binning their footie shirts in a bid to prepare for a new season as Tottenham supporters!"

One crazed gloryhunting football fan was quoted:

"I have had my time as a Liverpool, ManU and Chelsea fan over the last 15 years and I feel that the time is right for a spurs revival. I for one am getting in early as a Spurs fan to enable me to adapt to the Spurs ways so I don't get caught out as a fraud in the stands next season. COYS."

Another deranged ex-chelsea fan of 3 years, 32 year old Barry from Liverpool said:
"Tottenham shirts are a rare commodity in the stores round here. The only place I've been able to nick one was in a small store on the Isle-of-White."

Sam, fickle footie fan, aged 46 from Dundee said:
"It'll be hard for a while. Most Spurs fans have supported the club from birth. I have a lot of reading to do and have 3 tatoos to remove, but it'll be worth it."

When asked to comment, Spurs boss Jol said: "We play 'total football' (thanks for the quote 'CockerelONaBALL'!), of course we are attracting national attention from many of the countries top glory hunting turn coats".
:diepig:

Enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 01:30:26 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats really gonna wind them up, great stuff

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Enjoy!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 07:10:26 PM »
"Glory-hunting turncoats" indeed :p I became a yid before Spurs made it big, and had always had my eyes on Spurs anyway even when I was a Man U fan. :lol: Y'know what we call those switch-on-a-dime types in Canada?

"Bandwagoners." ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 07:14:01 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Enjoy!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 07:40:30 PM »
Great stuff,SpurstheWord.Like your style
"I swear by almighty God
to be a yid,a whole yid and nothing but a yid
I promise to raise my kids in the way of the yiddo
and protect them from the evil in red"

Yidesis,chapter one,verse one

Enjoy!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 08:42:22 PM »
ha ha ha ha to them chelski and man u fans.