Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Altrincham Vs Spurs Network FC
« on: April 27, 2007, 07:23:27 PM »
Moss Lane
English Conference
[/B]

In a game where SNFC played mostly with ten men, they still looked too good for Altrincham.

Midfielder Justin aka -AFCA- found him self sent from the pitch near the half hour mark for pulling Altrinchams Bushell's shirt while he was running at goal.

Before the red card incident SNFC were 2-0 up and had that cushion to full back on.

Rob put the away team in the lead with a fine header from a Craig cross. He's second came in the 21st minute from a fierce shot that the keeper had no chance with.

Then the moment of madness from the ref. He deemed Justin as the last defender. Seeing the replay DC76 looked like he could have intercepted the ball, the ref made a rash decision. He got it wrong.

alma was disappointing throughout the game missing guilt edge chances, but it would be her strike partner who again would take the plaudits for this one.

The second half saw Altrincham got an early goal, the 11 against 10 was finally showing through.

But the SNFC boys held on brilliantly with DC76 and Georginho leading the back and not letting Altrincham get back level.

Then on a fantastic counter attack SNFC got the 3rd and final goal to seal the game. Craig, keane on Spurs and Rob broke away with the move ending in Rob heading home and getting his second hat trick in 2 games.

MOTM:Rob

Quote from: Daniels comments
Again the lads did a fantastic job, I thought we would go on a score a bag full after the opening goals. But a terrible red card decision really put us against the ropes. The second half Altrincham were playing well but our defenders held their line superbly.

Quote from: On the red card
Terrible, could have cost us today. The linesman or should I say "assistant ref" didn't put up his flag, and he was in a far better position to make the call. It was a knee-jerk reaction from a poor ref today.

Quote from: MOTM Rob on his second hat trick in as many games
Yeah it's been an amazing week, not just for me though, we're all performing very well and full of confidence.

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »
34/40 passes done. :cool: 7/10 meh.

Lol Justin getting sent off :D

Rob owns :eek:

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »
DC76 Fined For Ref Remarks, Says He Doesn't Care
Victoria Times-Colonist

For the first time this season, and probably not the last, outspoken defender and Spurs Network FC captain DC76, from Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia, has been fined a hundred fifty pounds for his post-game remarks about referee Christian Devine.

"I don't give a damn if they fine me my entire week's pay!" the defender snapped when asked for comment. "The referee was horrible. Truth hurts, dunnit? They said Justin was the was the last man back. He wasn't. I was.
Not to mention that Justin barely touched the guy and he went down like he'd been hit by a Mack truck. And the ref's assistant didn't even seem like calling it for a second, either! So not only was that a slap in my face, but it was also an idiotic and unfair red card, and Justin ought to have the red card overturned. Complete and total bullsh*t! Both the ref and the Altrincham player should be ashamed of themselves! I dunno what Dan's gonna do about it, but he should file an official complaint with the FA."

Neither Devine nor the Altrincham player were available for comment, but the FA is apparently looking into the incident.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 08:45:37 PM »
Nice win there, how long is Justins ban? 3 games?

Offline Rob

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 12:54:43 AM »
what can i say. I am really happy that Gaffer has showed faith in me, and I wish to help our team earn promotion :)
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 08:35:43 AM »
A 7 now, so form is 8-8-7, not 2 bad... But my stats are rubbish, so i don't know how that works?!
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 01:30:34 PM »
:D Good to see i got a starting place

8/10 not too bad either

Offline COYS

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 03:11:17 PM »
Good game there lads, promotion looks hopeful ;)
Berba > God

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »
im probaly last on the list at the mo........ but with some hard work, dedicated training and good luck, i hope to play for the first team one day!

GO ON SNFC

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 05:55:10 PM »
Mate your not even in it. you didnt sign up in time for the recruitment stage. sorry

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 08:19:59 PM »
On the player ratings thing, what does 'key' mean, coz it says pass then cmp(completed) and thn i don't get key...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 08:52:06 PM »
It keeps track of the super-important passes everyone makes. So if you have anything under key - tackles, headers, passes - that means it was important to the play in some way, like starting a run, setting up a goal, forcing a corner or stopping a rush :D

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan