SpursNetwork

Spurs 3 Bournemouth 0

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Spurs 3 Bournemouth 0
« on: March 21, 2016, 08:13:16 AM »
This was a match that didn't trouble Spurs from the beginning. After 44 seconds we scored. Kane the scorer then got another one and a third was added by Ericksen in the second half. And we were not even on full throttle. I think they were thinking that they had won the match so let us take it easy. The next game against Liverpool will be a different kettle of fish. But well done. Another 3 points, and cutting the gap between Leicester and us to 5 points.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Spurs 3 Bournemouth 0
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 04:15:44 PM »
A good win. Near the end we sort of coasted it. We did what we needed to do and got our three points. A break and then a trip to Anfield will show how far we have came. Our last game at WHL was a draw. It was the first match in charge for their manager.

Jane x

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 12:41:38 PM »
A good win. Near the end we sort of coasted it. We did what we needed to do and got our three points. A break and then a trip to Anfield will show how far we have came. Our last game at WHL was a draw. It was the first match in charge for their manager.

Jane x

Yes Jane you are spot on. Away Liverpool then home Utd will tell us exactly where we are at.There are no more distractions left now, just 7 cup finals. We used to be very good at those !!

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 08:46:26 PM »
Leceister, us ans the Arse will also be playing 7 cup finals and as the outcome of the title is out of our hands, it'very much depends on how may they lose and how many we win before our final match v Newcastle.

On top of that, if we are not at the top, Newcastle could still be fighting against relegation and give us a run for our money

It is't over until it's over   

:up: