SpursNetwork

Someting this season? A trophy or two maybe?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Someting this season? A trophy or two maybe?
« on: January 21, 2016, 04:41:19 PM »
As things stand at the moment; our position in the league and our brilliant win, over Leicester City, in the FA Cup 3rd Round, we have strong possibilities to win a trophy or two and achieve a very high position in the Premier League (if not win it, according to some commentators).

What are your views?
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

Re: Someting this season? A trophy or two maybe?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:16:16 PM »
All teams in the FA Cup have a chance, and don't forget that the FA Cup is notorious for giant killers. But saying that, Spurs have been impressive. The best for a number of seasons. I hope so.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:17:33 AM »
Don't jinx it voice! We've got a great squad and we've had a great start, but there is still a long way to go. The Europa league won't be easy from here on. Nor will the FA Cup or the League. Everybody knows what they've got to do. But we can dream, even if some say it is an impossible or up hill dream.  :hide: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I love these smilies  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 02:10:04 PM »
Ever since I started going I've waited and watched and wished for a trophy or two. Yes we did win the League Cup a couple of years ago, but a team like Spurs should be always there fighting for honours. I do hope this year will be our year.

Jane x

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »
This has to be the most consistent season Spurs have had in many a year, we are going well still in 3 fronts and this is giving our entire squad a good run out, I have been very impressed with manager and his style and the way he has integrated a very young team to such a high standard!, we are dominating games and I personally feel we deserve to be top of the premier league, with this in mind I think we have a fantastic chance of bringing silverware this year providing we keep our best players fit. :)
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 10:33:20 PM »
It's not in the bag until it's in the bag! and I will wait for that moment when it happens.

:up:

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 08:35:10 AM »
One game at a time is the only way to take things, after all we've had far too many false dawns and disappointments over the years. It is vital that the players do not get ahead of themselves as we are only as good as our next game. That said, this year for the first time in ages, we do have a really good chance of doing something.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 12:02:12 PM »
I agree about one game at a time, but that doesn't mean we can't dream. I think there are four clubs in it. That is Ars*nal, City, Leicester City and only Leicester and ourselves have shown the best consistency. We were the only clubs that won over the weekend. City drew, Ars*nal and United lost. What's not to dream about? :hide:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: