SpursNetwork

Anderlecht 2 Spurs 1

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Anderlecht 2 Spurs 1
« on: October 23, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »
What a sorry state. I think this match, and Swansea and Liverpool game, shows you is that we need another striker badly. Our defence seems ok (at least in the league).

Overall we were supposed to have been the better team, but on paper it is a different story.

We are still in the competition, but we need to win our home games.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
Re: Anderlecht 2 Spurs 1
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 05:38:47 PM »
That was a quick put up. I was just about to leave and saw this posting. There are no flies on you voice. :2funny: :2funny:

I thought we should have won the match. I do agree with you, however, that we also need another striker, but that wasn't why we lost last night. We lost because we didn't push hard enough. Kane came close on one occasion. Others also came close. But no equaliser or win. Hats off to our manager for what he has done to our defence, but there is still a long way to go. On Sunday we have a trip to Bournemouth and I've put us down for a big win. I am hoping that Poch will give them a big kick up the backside on Sunday. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I usually go to the away matches, but I couldn't make it on this occasion. But I do know that Jane went. :up:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 01:23:51 PM »
Not a good night and less said the better. But I didn't think we deserved to lose. We dropped our concentration in the last minutes. Revenge time when we meet up next, I hope :hide:.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Not a good night and less said the better. But I didn't think we deserved to lose. We dropped our concentration in the last minutes. Revenge time when we meet up next, I hope :hide:.

Jane x

Agreed, very disappointing result.