SpursNetwork

Grudges, injuries and disappointment. What are your thoughts?

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Grudges, injuries and disappointment. What are your thoughts?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
if in the event that we sold jenas, he died of old  age or was ran over by vdv's x5 on the way to a match do you think keown would naff off to some other forum?   8D

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »
if Jenas died of old age, I might consider it Bigv  :up:

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2011, 03:17:42 PM »
I play quite a bit of manager mode in FIFA. It seems like every single time I start a new campaign with Spurs Blackburn makes me an offer I can't refuse for Jenas.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »
Steve kean would never sign him in case he became the cult leader of all the little black boys in the squad and instigated a mini-uprising behind the scenes. Paul the barking seal robinson would be distraught.

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2011, 04:38:36 PM »
I'd love to see Jenas try and boss Samba around.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »
As a matter of interest, does anyone think THFC have people with access to fan sites to see what we think of whats going on?
Good Lord Yes. Of course they do. Hello to them if they are reading this. They shut the fan forum down on the official site when things got a little nasty. ( It may be open again now, I wouldn't know. The last place you find anything out about Spurs is the official site ) And you can bet they keep an eye on what we say. I bet they love GK, or he might even be one of them. OOH he might be Daniel Levy or more likely Jermaine Jenas.   
LOL - Makes you think doesn't it!
No! No! No! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm sure Jenas is much more pleasant person than our beloved Keown.
Excellent RIff!!!   :)

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »
Steve kean would never sign him in case he became the cult leader of all the little black boys in the squad and instigated a mini-uprising behind the scenes. Paul the barking seal robinson would be distraught.

:2funny:

That's a very good point. I forgot about the facts that Mr. Personality presented to us yesterday about Jenas and his incredible leadership abilities.

After one week the other players would be waiting on him hand and foot and would ignore every word out of Kean's mouth because of the superior leadership that emits from Jenas.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
From what everyone is saying Jenas is the mole in the dresing room