Tottenham 0-0 Ac Milan

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham 0-0 Ac Milan
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »
im now bored of FACTS from mister GK

Bored of reading through a thread and it being the.........same..............old...............boring.........crap about sodding Jenas...

posting anything is becoming a thing of the past for me...
YAWN

FACT..

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
 Mate I couldn't agree more, this IDIOT needs to be banned from this site, I like you are totally PI--ED of with having to read his diatribe, that I am starting to avoid logging on to this site, whereas in the past I always looked fwd to catching up on the latest news posted by the likes of Biggsy, Lowestoft and Dedley who like me are dedicated Yids and who have worked BLOODY hard to keep Yids like myself who live the other side of the WORLD informed as too whats going on.  >:( >:( >:(    :lol: :lol: :lol:   

C  O  Y  S[/color]   

:yids: :SN:   
:SN:[font

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »
 :lol:

its amazing how the truth can cause others to go into convulsions, when deep-down they know its true but cannot dare admit it to themselves.... so they resort to untruths about 'diatribes' and 'banning' etc etc....

I'm staggered.... tho really I shouldnt be and rather expect it.... that a measured statement on the pros-cons of having a Modric..... as I repeatedly stated: a very good player..... is not best suited to a team playimg a flat-4 in the midfield, 2 of which are wingers virtually hugging the touchline most of the time...

its this prejudice, hatred and downright ignorance that should substantiate a ban, rather then someone stating a point of view in a detailed, rational way...

sold by August.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2011, 10:38:53 AM »
This topic has dried up and has been closed.