SpursNetwork

Well said, Harry!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Well said, Harry!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 11:49:32 AM »
well isnt that a clever tactic ASF.... dont engage the points raised, but rather indulge in some kitchentable-psychology.... did you learn that off watching US 'news'-channels  ??  :D

let me steer you back on-topic, if I may be so bold :-

1m bid for Bale   =  bad

100m bid for Bale  =  good

simple enough for you yet ??

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 12:13:20 PM »
Gareth Keown,
                   I think possibly you might be an Arse...,Chelski or Man U fan in disguise with your comments, all you ever put on the Forum is negativity, perhaps you are hoping that we sell Bale and any other of our Top performing players so that we then won't challenge those teams I mentioned above, I for one are continually PI..ED off by the continual negativity of the SO CALLED SPURS people who write on this web site calling themselves SPURS SUPPORTERS, if you have nothing positive to say P--- off, and find another club!!!!!!

C O Y S  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
:SN:[font

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
 I forgot to mention that I think you are a TOTAL MUPPET
:SN:[font

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »
not sure selling Bale for 40m+ when we have Pienaar, Kranjcar and even Bale Mk II (Townsend) is a negative at all ??...

buy low, sell high...... and invest in the squad as a whole... and new stadium...

especially as we look to be heading for outside Top4 this season and into the Europa League next year...

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »
Gareth Keown,
                   I think possibly you might be an Arse...,Chelski or Man U fan in disguise with your comments, all you ever put on the Forum is negativity, perhaps you are hoping that we sell Bale and any other of our Top performing players so that we then won't challenge those teams I mentioned above, I for one are continually PI..ED off by the continual negativity of the SO CALLED SPURS people who write on this web site calling themselves SPURS SUPPORTERS, if you have nothing positive to say P--- off, and find another club!!!!!!

C O Y S  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Well said

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion