SpursNetwork

Wilson Palacios

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
Wilson Palacios
« on: December 04, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »
I think he looked much better today against Birmingham. What do you think about him? It will be hard for him to find a place in our midfield when our other midfielders are fit, but I think he's returning to the level of play we know he's capable of. I think he looked like a different player today. His positioning and passing was a huge improvement over some of his recent performances.

In my opinion it seemed as if he really wanted to put in a good performance today. I think you can he felt more pressure than usual when he lost his head for a few moments. I'm not saying that's what I want to see from our players but I think he really wanted to prove a point. You could tell he wanted to get on the ball and show that he's a valuable member of our squad.

I suppose the question is what will happen to his form/confidence when everyone IS fit in midfield and he doesn't make the first XI?
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Wilson Palacios
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:26:01 AM »
Yeah i agree mate.

I hope Wilson gets back to his best, because players like him are not easy to find.

It was his old club to so maybe some extra motivation there