SpursNetwork

Seville fear fan trouble

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Seville fear fan trouble
« on: March 28, 2007, 04:35:40 PM »
SEVILLE are fearful that crowd trouble could erupt between Sevilla and Tottenham Hotspur fans, and are planning to section the Spurs supporters away from the city centre.

The Spanish side wanted to postpone the date of the game on April 5th since it clashes with the religious Easter celebrations in Seville.

Seville's mayor Alfredo Sanchez Monteseirin said: "Uefa is asking for a massive effort from us and to the best of our ability we will fit in with this type of event."

Local councillor Juan Jose Lopez Garzon said: "We have asked for courtesy from the Sevillians and that they stay tolerant because they like to stay out late and are not especially silent. As much as it is humanly possible, we will collaborate in an effective and positive way so that everything goes well."

A Tottenham spokesman said: "We shall be issuing advice and information to our fans regarding arrangements in Seville and shall be asking them to respect the significance of this festival. As always we urge only those supporters with tickets to travel to Seville."

Well this could quite possibly happen, I guess the result of the match will play a mojor role too. Seville fans are known to cause trouble and ours aswell. I just hope it doesnt get out of hand though.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Seville fear fan trouble
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »
i think it could happen, but i think sevilla are scared, first it was moving the game now its this