SpursNetwork

Dzeko, Balotelli

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
  • Season Ticket: No
Dzeko, Balotelli
« on: July 02, 2010, 05:03:34 PM »

Man City is only going to get better, now with the signings of Yaya Toure and David Silva, if they pick up Dzeko, on paper they are one of the most exciting teams in the EPL, games aren't won on paper, but I fear they will be better this season and the race for the top four spot will be even harder this year, to compete for that spot, and to qualify for CL our team really needs atleast 2 big signings as Harry said 'Torres' like players, we are naive if the squad we have is good enough to do it all, don't get me wrong, smashing season, fairytale, but the danger now is after such a high they fall is so much harder, we have to compete with them for big signings or atleast pick up the top players they don't buy, if there is any left lol, they are like a fat kid at a candy store, with a gold mastercard, we can't compete with them with salaries and signing fees, that is our main fall back.

The saga with Dzeko seems never ending can only see him heading to Man C, only team who seems to spend crazy money without hesitation, reports have said now he wants to leave for a big club and is confident that can happen, or maybe this is a case of money talks, surely he'd be very familiar with City's big spending.
Reports suggest he has buy out clause of 32.5m we all knew that, but they claim it is in his current contract, sounds like crap as the clause deadline passed Wolfsburg made that fact well known, If there is even the slightest chance of any of it being true we should bite the hand off of Wolfsburg, and do everything to compete for his signature, this is the signing we need, and for all those that bang on about resale, he is still young and would surely command a big fee.

Soccernet reports Mario Balotelli another young talent linked to City, Inter president Massimo Moratti this week said: "Bring €40 million and Balotelli could leave." 33m pounds surely he was exaggerating that amount, maybe a bid of 20m would be suffice, I would rather see this guy then Cavani, big strong, and young, has a powerful boot, he has the potential to be world class striker, really can't see Levy taking a punt on him.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: Dzeko, Balotelli
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 05:14:05 PM »
It is pissing me off alittle that city are getting these players and they don't even have CL football.

just shows how much money means to those players

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 06:27:16 AM »
Yeah money grabbing so and so's! I hope they fall flat on their arses!

Don't even rate that jerome Boateng City signed and David Silva has looked average for Spain so far...
COYS!

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 07:44:52 AM »

Apparently if Harry doesn't get Forlan, due to his high wage demands, he will turn his attentions to Suarez, a month ago it was reported Man Utd couldn't afford him, so how could we valued around 30m?

For that sort of money Dzeko would be the only one worth it, Suarez is great, with an outstanding record of late, but 30m I'm not entirely sure thats a good deal???

Suarez has been getting allot of stick over his intentional handball in Uraguay's quarter final win, he couldn't stop it by conventional means, and had to handball otherwise they would have been eliminated, sometimes it is just an intinctive reaction to handball it if its a certain goal, he got a red card rightly so, one match ban enough said no need for any further suspension, stop whinging about it, some many other players would have done the same thing, football does breed a few cheats, most noted ably divers trying to get players sent off and win penalties, seems like they will never get rid of diving, which has played a huge part in this world cup, they tried to stamp it out at previous world cups but failed.

Paraguay was unlucky had a legitimate goal disallowed, cost me $175, only bet $20 ofcourse.