« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 07:45:44 PM »
Stuart Pearce?     :hide:

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
Stuart Pearce?     :hide:

Well I know its been a long day my point is he has done more as a manager and as a player, would motivate better than Tim Sherwood who reminds me of the chap down the pub who no one likes!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 09:47:32 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I think Psycho is great, but would he be the right man for us?

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 03:21:30 AM »
      Metal, No disrespect intended, but you are turning every Topic you post on into a anti Tim Sherwood rant, give it a rest for chrissakes, it is becoming increasingly boring :nods: :nods:, please don't start doing a Voice and post for the sake of it. :nope: :nope:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:SN:[font

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 07:14:36 AM »
      Metal, No disrespect intended, but you are turning every Topic you post on into a anti Tim Sherwood rant, give it a rest for chrissakes, it is becoming increasingly boring :nods: :nods:, please don't start doing a Voice and post for the sake of it. :nope: :nope:

Paul Finch, I dont post for the sake of it mate, I can rant if I want you don't have to read it or respond freedon of choice both sides.

My views on Sherwood are clear lets move on!

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »
As I didnt watch the game (couldnt bear to)I saw a stat I yesterday part way through the second half on sky sports it stated we had put 29 crosses into the Goons box but yet failed to test their keeper!

This tells me that the final product ie the cross itself is poor, over hit, no accuracy etc or players couldnt get themselves into space or positions to have a crack on goal, or both.

Remembers under AVB we used to have something daft like 18 shots on target in a match and score nothing, well these days that isnt even happening.

I dont take a consolation that we played a bit better, many times we have had a glimmer of a performance that resembled that a professional team may be playing only to go backwards the next game or so.

Walker on the bench and Naughton who shouldnt even be in the squad starting at RB, sticking with Bentaleb in midfield kids is out of his depth, benching Soldado when we should have been going for it with 2 strikers from the outset, all too many mistakes of a coach who has zero experience.

Quicker we get the official notification that TS is out next season and the name of his replacement the better.  We ca not afford for TS to be learning his trade and gaining experience at the cost of our great club.

I agree with your summery of the game! that did pretty much sum it up, Some of Errikksens corners where shocking!,  not enough bodies in the box!,  Bentaleb is one for the future and ok but no real goal threat!, Walker was injured bro and maybe out for the season!, I dont agree with getting rid of Sherwood I would like to see him have a go from the start of the season with his own selected squad!, if he stays then he can bring in a couple of players he wants and get rid of some of that lot!.

Thanks ref the update on Walker, another key player out which is a shame for us and also his first world cup!

I truly believe if we start we Sherwood next season either with same players or a mix of current and some new we will be fighting it at the wrong end of the table, it could set us back 10 years+.

He has no experience, no sign of being capable to motivate a team, he is actually doing worse than AVB was, if I wanks a player would I come to a team managed by Tim Sherwood...especially based on his showing and ability this season, well I would pass thanks!

Spurs is not the place for him to gain experience, for me we need someone who will command respect and also who has earned respect by what they have achieved.  For me it has to be Cappello, Gaal, Klinsmann or De Boer dam I would even give Stuart Pearce a shot!

Maybe thats what they need before matches, liven them up lol :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »
As I didnt watch the game (couldnt bear to)I saw a stat I yesterday part way through the second half on sky sports it stated we had put 29 crosses into the Goons box but yet failed to test their keeper!

This tells me that the final product ie the cross itself is poor, over hit, no accuracy etc or players couldnt get themselves into space or positions to have a crack on goal, or both.

Remembers under AVB we used to have something daft like 18 shots on target in a match and score nothing, well these days that isnt even happening.

I dont take a consolation that we played a bit better, many times we have had a glimmer of a performance that resembled that a professional team may be playing only to go backwards the next game or so.

Walker on the bench and Naughton who shouldnt even be in the squad starting at RB, sticking with Bentaleb in midfield kids is out of his depth, benching Soldado when we should have been going for it with 2 strikers from the outset, all too many mistakes of a coach who has zero experience.

Quicker we get the official notification that TS is out next season and the name of his replacement the better.  We ca not afford for TS to be learning his trade and gaining experience at the cost of our great club.

I agree with your summery of the game! that did pretty much sum it up, Some of Errikksens corners where shocking!,  not enough bodies in the box!,  Bentaleb is one for the future and ok but no real goal threat!, Walker was injured bro and maybe out for the season!, I dont agree with getting rid of Sherwood I would like to see him have a go from the start of the season with his own selected squad!, if he stays then he can bring in a couple of players he wants and get rid of some of that lot!.

Thanks ref the update on Walker, another key player out which is a shame for us and also his first world cup!

I truly believe if we start we Sherwood next season either with same players or a mix of current and some new we will be fighting it at the wrong end of the table, it could set us back 10 years+.

He has no experience, no sign of being capable to motivate a team, he is actually doing worse than AVB was, if I wanks a player would I come to a team managed by Tim Sherwood...especially based on his showing and ability this season, well I would pass thanks!

Spurs is not the place for him to gain experience, for me we need someone who will command respect and also who has earned respect by what they have achieved.  For me it has to be Cappello, Gaal, Klinsmann or De Boer dam I would even give Stuart Pearce a shot!

Maybe thats what they need before matches, liven them up lol :grin: :grin: :grin:

PMSl on my god what a typo,

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »

I'll repeat what Metal said. We are all individuals and this is a free forum to post as we like, so long as we don't abuse (which your post is doing). I follow the rules of this forum. I also don't post for the sake of it. There are a lot of times I don't post. I only post if I got something to day.

As for your comments to metal; you always say to people that they should stick to the topic of the thread. I think you should follow your own advice.

You also keep bringing my name into discussions (even if I am not involved); your obsession is nice, but please move on and stop thinking about me; Thanks.

I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »
Without taking sides, I believe that freedom of expression is what this is all about. As long as it is respectful and not abusive.

I cannot see anything wrong with Metal's post! :nope:

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 01:23:52 AM »

Paul Finch, I dont post for the sake of it mate, I can rant if I want you don't have to read it or respond freedon of choice both sides.

My views on Sherwood are clear lets move on!
       Firstly:- Metal I didn't accuse you of posting for the sake of it. Unfortunately I do have to read it, if I follow a particular topic. 

Secondly:- That is exactly my point Metal, you have made your views very clear on Sherwood, I think we all know how you feel, therefore there is no need to constantly keep telling everybody every time you post. As you said MOVE ON. :nods: :nods: :nods: :nods:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:37:51 AM by Paul Finch »

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 01:28:46 AM »
Without taking sides, I believe that freedom of expression is what this is all about. As long as it is respectful and not abusive.

I cannot see anything wrong with Metal's post! :nope:

Joolz, I did not say there was anything wrong with his post, what I did say was that he is repeating it every time he posts. Which to my mind is a fair comment.

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 01:41:40 AM »

I'll repeat what Metal said. We are all individuals and this is a free forum to post as we like, so long as we don't abuse (which your post is doing). I follow the rules of this forum. I also don't post for the sake of it. There are a lot of times I don't post. I only post if I got something to day.

As for your comments to metal; you always say to people that they should stick to the topic of the thread. I think you should follow your own advice.

You also keep bringing my name into discussions (even if I am not involved); your obsession is nice, but please move on and stop thinking about me; Thanks.

Don't flatter yourself Voice, :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 02:38:57 AM »
I Think it's time to close to door..... On this.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?