SpursNetwork

England u21 - K.Walker & Rose

Offline pieboy

England u21 - K.Walker & Rose
« on: June 17, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
Just thought i start a thread on our Young Lions at the U21 which is currently taking place.

K.walker is getting rave reviews after the 1st game against Spain which is great to see. Must admit I didn't watch much of villa last season apart from the odd hightlights on match of the day. But after seeing him play against Spain, I definitly think we should be keeping him at the lane and he should be pushing for a 1st team spot. With Hutton being sold to add extra funds to the coffers.

Spain absolutly battered England in the first game, but Walker was the only player that looked a threat. Powerfull running and a decent end product to boot.

Rose on the other hand has looked very average in the 2 games he has played, he has been played on the left wing, and hasn't really made an impact as an attacking threat.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_6994096,00.html

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: England u21 - K.Walker & Rose
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »
Both these guys are part of our future. I think there is no doubt Harry will keep Kyle at RB as cover for Carluka or even ahead of him as he is a true wing back. Rose fits in well at LB as a wing back too.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: England u21 - K.Walker & Rose
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »
The under 21's is the proving ground to step up to the full England side. Most of them were rubbish so the transition should be seamless.