SpursNetwork

One of the best days of the season!

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: One of the best days of the season!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
Look at the number of games played..................... They are all wrong. Have some faith in me mate!
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
i suppose the premier league are wrong too then :up: .

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable

It will not matter come sunday anyway.
The Prem league table is at 30 April. I think Sky have updated since the more recent matches

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2011, 07:23:18 AM »
Lets hope we can finish the season in real style at the weekend. We need to make a statement of intent!

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
I don't know who I want to go down  :-\  I want Wigan, Blackpool, Blackburn and Birmingham....
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
I don't know who I want to go down  :-\  I want Wigan, Blackpool, Blackburn and Birmingham....
For me, I want Blackpool down - so frustrated with the games against them - I know thats not really a reason, but I'm human, I think, and its just the way I fee. Wigan are like Houdini - they nearly always seem to escape. the Brummie fans just seem arroagant, so I would not be upset if they went either. However, you have to admire what McLeish has done and him being a Rangers man, I like the bloke!

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »
I dislike Blackpool because of that assault on Bale. I dislike Brum because Birmingham is a s**t hole and it's one of the grounds I generally feel intimidated at. Wigan are just a disgrace and should focus on Rugby.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »
LOL - love the rugby comment 218!  :up:

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »
It's true mate. They get as many rugby fans as they do for football. As the song goes: "ain't the rugby on?"

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 02:58:28 PM »
LOL . When Wigan first got promoted I thought it just sounded strange that they had a football team as they were always famous for Rugby League

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »
You know they're s**t when they play Rugby at home on Friday and football at home on the Sunday.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 04:45:07 PM »
So does the "DW" in the stadium name really mean "double w**kers"? lol

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »
I forgot they even change the name tbh.

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
Wrong mate. We"ll get in Europa via fair play which means we start a month earlier which is even worse. 5th is simply the best place to finish.

Ideally we need to draw, liverpool need to win and we get a player red carded. At all costs not bleeding Europa micky mouse cup with Thursday nights and Sunday games.
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »
Wrong mate. We"ll get in Europa via fair play which means we start a month earlier which is even worse. 5th is simply the best place to finish.

Ideally we need to draw, liverpool need to win and we get a player red carded. At all costs not bleeding Europa micky mouse cup with Thursday nights and Sunday games.
Defoe was saying today that he doesnt like Europa on Sky

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 12:08:04 AM »
Defoe is being very vocal these days in the media, toys out the pram cos he cant get a first team place assured (remember how he was when he couldnt break up the berba and Keane partnership). 

If this poor excuse for a striker could put the ball in the back of the net like he is paid to do we would have a better chance of being in the top 4!  What is it 4 league goals all season and he is slating the Europa Cup cos we might be playing in it.

f**king prick go back to West Ham!

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!