SpursNetwork

4 points from United, but what have we missed?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: 4 points from United, but what have we missed?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Voice you basically just keep posting drivel until no one can be bothered to debate with you anymore, in other words you bore them to death in many cases. It's also a bit of the pot calling the kettle over gutter language and insulting remarks you are pretty adept at using them yourself.
The only two members on here complain that I am talking drivel and they are the two I accused of being Boo boys. And what is interesting instead of refusing to argue with me they persist in replying to me in a retaliating form. It will be interesting to see if you follow your own prophesy. Somehow I doubt it.
My language is not as ferocious as Mr Finch, who prefers using industrial language. Others have no problem debating in a civil manner.   

Anyway I'll stop making my point because I know you'll only just want to prove me wrong with more drivel and I just can't be arsed to argue the point with you anymore !!!!

:up:
Actually, you are proving yourself wrong. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.