SpursNetwork

This is how we'll beat Ars*nal on Wednesday

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
This is how we'll beat Ars*nal on Wednesday
« on: April 18, 2011, 04:05:42 AM »
After spending many sleepless nights thinking of different strategies, tactics and formations... I have finally come up with a foolproof plan. This is how we will beat Ars*nal on Wednesday....

We will score more goals than them. Hold the applause.

"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: This is how we'll beat Ars*nal on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:37:08 PM »
You lost me when you said goals.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »
They will still be shellshocked from yesterday and Liverpool's 112 minute equaliser.

We need to start quickly and use our wingers to our advantage, much like we did against Madrid last week. Get Bale and Lennon running full tilt at them will get the crowd going too!!

The middle of the park will be the key, should we go for Huddlestone and his raking passes along side Modric or the more mobile and robust Sandro? Personally I'd go with Sandro, he can really get stuck into Fabregas and Nasri and break up the play for the likes of Modric, Bale and Lennon.

Up front I'd go for crouch and Pav. VDV should find himself on the bench if you ask me, he's been really poor and looks unfit lately. Defoe may start, but after the Stoke game Crouch and Pav looked good together

Yid Army!!!
COYS!

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »
I agree that if we come out of the blocks fast, thats when we are at our best. Lennon and Bale causing mayhem down the flanks - fab. Hudders look all at sea against Madrid - even the commentator said his passing was woeful when we have always been used to defence-splitting beauties. I'd go with Sandro (cant believe I'm saying that) although I am concerned he may be penalised for a heavy tackle - free-kick or penalty (we have given too many away this season). Did someone mention we beat Ars*nal by scoring more gaols ? Lol, I haven't seen any for a while and have forgotten how to spell it! lol.  :)

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
It's a shame they won't have Lehmann in goal!
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv