CSKA Moscow
____

v
____

Tottenham

Champions League - Sept 27th  - KO 19:45  - Ground: Arena CSKA

TV: BT Sport Showcase/BT Sport 3 | Live Feed | Make Prediction

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: CSKA Moscow v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 04:53:44 PM »
This match is even more impressive when you read the injury list Spurs had and those that didn't travel. We have strength in depth. Last season we didn't, this seasons we are a different team. Son is coming on strongly and has become the star. Janssen will get there, he just needs time to settle down. Lamela did, and a few others.

We had 66% of the match and battled for every goal. Son broke the deadlock in the 71 minute of the game. However, there was a lot of missed opportunities. The relief of the goal was clear to see in the players, who were showing signs of frustration following 70 minutes during which they had plenty of possession but too often failed with their final ball or fired efforts off target. In the game against Monaco they lacked concentration at the back and an inability to capitalise on chances at the other end, and there were echoes of this in Moscow.

We are back in it, but it won't be an easy ride. Those that we expect to win are those that cause us more problems. I fear the easy games more. Saturday's game won't be easy, but to show how far we've come we must aim for a victory. Talks of draws or defeat only tells us that we don't have confidence in the team. COYS
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.