« on: September 24, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »

Middlesbrough
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - Sept 24th - KO 15:00  - Ground: Riverside Stadium

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Middlesbrough v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 05:01:17 PM »
Spurs won with two goals from Son, but in the second half they talk their eye of the ball. We had most of the possession and most of the game, but still let Middlesbrough back in with a goal from Gibson. Spurs are now second in the league, behind City with only two clubs undefeated. City and Spurs. Our next league match is against the current league leaders.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 04:52:43 PM »
I was watching MOTD today and after the Spurs match they criticised Janssen for not getting into a strikers position but working all over the pitch. That is the point. Pochettino's players work for each other (work for the team), not just playing certain rolls. It doesn't matter who scores, so long as somebody scores. That way you have difficulties marking the "striker". Mark the striker and somebody else will score. Yes, we want Kane or Janssen to score; but what is more important is that somebody scored and we get three points. Janssen helped with the goals. End of.

Just a matter of interest; it was 51 years before we had such a good start, as we did on Saturday. We have the best defence in the league, conceding 3 goals (so-far). Everton have conceded 4 and City 5. Four clubs have a better scoring record than us.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »
I was watching MOTD today and after the Spurs match they criticised Janssen for not getting into a strikers position but working all over the pitch. That is the point. Pochettino's players work for each other (work for the team), not just playing certain rolls. It doesn't matter who scores, so long as somebody scores. That way you have difficulties marking the "striker". Mark the striker and somebody else will score. Yes, we want Kane or Janssen to score; but what is more important is that somebody scored and we get three points. Janssen helped with the goals. End of.

Just a matter of interest; it was 51 years before we had such a good start, as we did on Saturday. We have the best defence in the league, conceding 3 goals (so-far). Everton have conceded 4 and City 5. Four clubs have a better scoring record than us.

I thought we played really well, and as always 3 points is 3 points. But we really do need to start putting more chances away, as aside from the two Merseyside games, we have been playing lowly sides.
I doubt that we will get so many chances against Man City, and our defence will have to be at its best for sure.