SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Ars*nal (LC)

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal (LC)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 04:57:07 PM »
We should have won and we could have won if Pochettino had used a stronger squad. Because of not doing that we ended up being humilated in front of the Gooners. It was a bad evening all around and now, after that defeat, we've got to take on the leaders of the Premier League. And that team, after being beaten by the Hammers, won their midweek match in the cup. So they've blown off that hammers defeat and will come to White Hart Lane in good spirits. I hope that 'Blessing in disguise' that voice talks about is the blessing of our victory over the blue army of Manchester.

Jane x

Offline Don

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 01:11:57 PM »
Howdy,

I've already commented on this match somewhere on this spurs platform. But watching the match on TV, and even with all those changes, Spurs didn't humiliate themselves and could have easily nipped it. They kept fighting for  another goal to come, and that is to their credit. It will be a different match when we again face them in the league. I think we’ve got our priorities right.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 07:24:09 PM »
Howdy,

I've already commented on this match somewhere on this spurs platform. But watching the match on TV, and even with all those changes, Spurs didn't humiliate themselves and could have easily nipped it. They kept fighting for  another goal to come, and that is to their credit. It will be a different match when we again face them in the league. I think we’ve got our priorities right.

I agree with you Don, yes we lost the match, yes we lost to the gooners, but we did play good football and we went on to beat City with our strongest team and as a top 4 finish is priority and we are already playing in Europe this season we must realistic, playing in every competition is just to much on the players fitness, keeping a strong team going in the league tops everything for me! once we start beating the best consistently in our home front then and only then should we start taking the league cup more seriously!, if by chance we reach a cup final then yes play the strongest team but until then use the competition to play our prospects and let them gain valuable experience.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Spursx

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 07:55:40 PM »
Howdy,

Don, the current crop of players are playing well and are fighting for everything. A few years ago they would have given up in the last few minutes if they weren't winning. All credit to them and the manager.