« on: September 20, 2015, 04:17:19 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Crystal Palace

Barclays Premier League - 20th Sept   - KO 13:30  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Re: Tottenham v Crystal Palace
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 07:48:30 PM »
Great win today, we played some good stuff and for the first time solid at the back with no real individual errors...finally!!!, I don't believe im saying this but Lamela put a shift in, by far his best game for us, Son was brilliant, his contribution and desire to go forward is a breath of fresh air and something our team has been lacking for sometime.
Erikssen coming on was a plus and when we get him Son and Kane, Chadli and young Ali playing regular together we will be a real handful to anyone! Eric Dier playing in the defensive midfield role really does work as he shuts down alot of quick counter breaks and he  did excellent against Palace today, Bolasie gave us a few problems but we marshaled him quite well, Lloris made a world class save to keep it at 0-0 just before we scored, and its brilliant to at last grind results out, this was never going to be a walkover given Palaces away record so well done lads we taking small steps forward and we looking hard to beat, I Im a very happy Spurs fan right now :dance: :dance: :dance: :) [size=78%] [/size]
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 12:31:14 PM »
Fantastic is my word of the day to describe Spurs. It is the best performance I've seen from them for a long time. We did wilt near the end, but kept a clean sheet. The Eagles were no pushover and Pradew has done a brilliant job with them, and of course they are undefeated away, or were. I thought Son's ball control at times was excellent, but overall the team was very good and deserved their win. The big test will come this Saturday against City, who are the bench mark to test how far along we've come. A pity that Kane didn't score. We've also got quality on the bench. Ars*nal will be interesting challenge on Wednesday, but they usually put out a weaker squad in a Cup match. But maybe not this time, as they are playing us. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :hide: :up:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
This is probably the best I've seen Spurs play in a long time. I agree with Ruth that it wasn't until the last quarter of the game that Spurs started to give us a few palpitations, but we got our win in the end. Son - nice one son - played very well and thrilled the crowd; weaving in and out of players.

Spurs have the second best defence - after City - in the premier league. It is a pity that West Ham beat them as they will want to get back on track against us. So both clubs will be tested.

Ars*nal will be an interesting match as they usually put out a weak side, but I can't see how they can do that against us. Then there is; what will Pochettino put out against Ars*nal? A very interesting week for us.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 03:51:26 PM »
Watch the game through, best I have seen us play as already mentioned. Even Lamela had agood game.

Shame Kane couldn't score one. All we need is for him to find his form again and I am sure that will happen on Wednesday.

:up:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »
Watch the game through, best I have seen us play as already mentioned. Even Lamela had agood game.

Shame Kane couldn't score one. All we need is for him to find his form again and I am sure that will happen on Wednesday.

:up:

I agree about Lamela; he is starting to find his feet and could be a very important part in our push for top 4 placing.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 05:46:05 PM »
Even though I agree with Ruth, that it was a fantastic performance, I would like to see more games before predicting our position at the end of the season. There was a lot of potential against Palace, but I would like to see that in every match and then we can start talking. But, well done Spurs and our manager.

Jane x