SpursNetwork

Spurs; three down, another one to go and then Liverpool etc

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Spurs; three down, another one to go and then Liverpool etc
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 08:38:08 AM »
         Whilst I have found some of your articles very interesting and well put together, this one in the majority was good, unfortunately you had to spoil it with once again resorting to slagging off Harry Redknapp which in my and many others opinion completely ruined your article. :( :( :(

I didn't realize you were contracted to write for Spurs Network. ??? ??? ???
:SN:[font

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 03:33:57 PM »
 :hide:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »
         Whilst I have found some of your articles very interesting and well put together, this one in the majority was good, unfortunately you had to spoil it with once again resorting to slagging off Harry Redknapp which in my and many others opinion completely ruined your article. :( :( :(

I didn't say I was contracted to Spurs network. As for my comments about Harry and "yours and other opinions"; even though your opinions are appreciated, the majority of comments I received don't share your views about my comments about Harry. Spurs supporters are a wide base and all sides must be considered when writing.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 12:10:51 PM »

I didn't say I was contracted to Spurs network. As for my comments about Harry and "yours and other opinions"; even though your opinions are appreciated, the majority of comments I received don't share your views about my comments about Harry. Spurs supporters are a wide base and all sides must be considered when writing.

Obviously not on this site, it would appear that the majority totally disagree with your views on Harry. Its about time you ceased your "personal vendetta" or are you just 'stirring the pot' in order to get a reaction, something which has the adverse reaction to attracting 'New Members" to this site!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 06:00:26 PM »

Obviously not on this site, it would appear that the majority totally disagree with your views on Harry. Its about time you ceased your "personal vendetta" or are you just 'stirring the pot' in order to get a reaction, something which has the adverse reaction to attracting 'New Members" to this site!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

No vendetta; basically I don't really care about Harry. As I have continued to say I write for the many. It is only this forum that gets uptight about Harry. You are not everybody; just one of a few.

As for reaction; I don't know a writer or a forum writer who doesn't write to get a reaction; whether that for what they write or against.

Members join for many reasons; some like you who want to control what others write, while others want variety.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 09:00:35 AM »
  Quote from Voice 'Members join for many reasons; some like you who want to control what others write, while others want variety'
    That is only your opinion Voice. I find your reply offensive to say the least, once again because someone disagrees with you, you resort to personal attacks, I also can be personal, my vocabulary and grasp of the English Language is obviously far superior to yours, as I do not need an Editor to correct my spelling or grammar. QED  :nods: :nods: :nods:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:05:29 AM by Paul Finch »

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 09:31:38 AM »
Lads, no reason for personal insults.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 04:42:00 PM »
  Quote from Voice 'Members join for many reasons; some like you who want to control what others write, while others want variety'
    That is only your opinion Voice. I find your reply offensive to say the least, once again because someone disagrees with you, you resort to personal attacks, I also can be personal, my vocabulary and grasp of the English Language is obviously far superior to yours, as I do not need an Editor to correct my spelling or grammar. QED  :nods: :nods: :nods:

Who said I need an editor to check my grammar? The only reason for your comments is that somebody passed on a private PM to you. Actually I said "When I write on here I usually rush it, however, when I send them off they are double checked and the editor also checks them." If you write for a company all editors will check if there is any mistakes; it happens in the Times, Guardian etc. All articles are checked whether you want them checked or not. The only mistakes I ever make is when I rush something; like on a forum.

I at least know that when somebody is writing to me in a PM on here their intention is to send my reply to others to criticise, attack me, or just have a laugh.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Paul Finch

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 11:42:03 AM »

Who said I need an editor to check my grammar? The only reason for your comments is that somebody passed on a private PM to you. Actually I said "When I write on here I usually rush it, however, when I send them off they are double checked and the editor also checks them." If you write for a company all editors will check if there is any mistakes; it happens in the Times, Guardian etc. All articles are checked whether you want them checked or not. The only mistakes I ever make is when I rush something; like on a forum.

I at least know that when somebody is writing to me in a PM on here their intention is to send my reply to others to criticise, attack me, or just have a laugh.

Once again Voice you are totally wrong. :nods:Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, has sent me a personal message, my comments are based on MY PERSONAL OPINIONS. I do not and never have needed other people to load a gun for me, I am perfectly capable of loading my own gun and firing it myself!! :nods: :nods: :nods:

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 04:48:07 PM »

Once again Voice you are totally wrong. :nods:Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, has sent me a personal message, my comments are based on MY PERSONAL OPINIONS. I do not and never have needed other people to load a gun for me, I am perfectly capable of loading my own gun and firing it myself!! :nods: :nods: :nods:

I doubt that very much; your comments relate to what I said in an email to somebody else. Who said I needed an editor?

For the record there is nothing wrong with my spelling. I suffer from dyslexia/ word blindness. When I write on the forum it is done quickly and mistakes can happen, but when I write articles I spend time checking them. Saying all that I’ve noticed a few mistakes in your posts; so pot, kettle etc.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »
Time to close the door. Keep to the PM please if you can't play nicely in pubilc.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?