« on: December 03, 2014, 02:16:20 PM »

Chelsea
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 3rd Dec  - KO 19:45  - Ground: Stamford Bridge

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Chelsea v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »
Well, that didn't go as expected. Or did it?

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »
        Come on guys and gals, not 1 comment on last nights game, I know we lost, but surely someone MUST have something to say! I only watched the first 25 mins and then unfortunately or fortunately I had to go to work, (we were losing 2-0). I was somewhat surprised to see that Poch left out Soldado, and replaced him with Lamela, especially after Sunday's performance, I was hoping that he would start with the same team, but alas he didn't. We started really well, and once again Kane was unfortunate not to score with his header which hit the crossbar, and maybe had Soldado started he may well have converted the shot that Kane had across goal, but, hindsight is a wonderful thing. as I have said previously, "If my Aunt have had Balls she would have been my Uncle".  :'( :'(
:SN:[font

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »
        Come on guys and gals, not 1 comment on last nights game, I know we lost, but surely someone MUST have something to say! I only watched the first 25 mins and then unfortunately or fortunately I had to go to work, (we were losing 2-0). I was somewhat surprised to see that Poch left out Soldado, and replaced him with Lamela, especially after Sunday's performance, I was hoping that he would start with the same team, but alas he didn't. We started really well, and once again Kane was unfortunate not to score with his header which hit the crossbar, and maybe had Soldado started he may well have converted the shot that Kane had across goal, but, hindsight is a wonderful thing. as I have said previously, "If my Aunt have had Balls she would have been my Uncle".  :'( :'(

Like you Paul, I only watched the 1st half. I simply cannot believe that Poch changed the lineup after our best performance of the season. How on earth must Soldado be feeling ?? As for Lamella, well words fail me.
Anyway, aside from that, our defence was, and is a joke. Every one of Chelsea's back 4 are better than ours. At this level, Mason, Lennon, and anyone else we have for that matter, are outclassed. So really the result was never in doubt, and if Willian had been more on his game it would have been the usual 5 or 6 goal thumping that we have come to expect.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 03:51:23 PM »
Even though I put this down as a draw there was really no surprises here. Chelsea are running away with the league and I can't see anybody stopping them. I suppose we did well to keep it to three. Now we can go back to meeting normal teams and that means C. Palace next.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 07:19:55 PM »
I was at the match and I thought we started brightly and then they scored. From there we struggled. As a team, we have some way to go, but I am hoping that we will eventually get there. It has been pointed out before that the other teams are doing badly (apart from Chelsea) so we are still in with a shout. I am looking forward to the Palace game this Saturday.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 07:33:59 PM »
I was also at the same match and I didn't see it quite as jane did. We started off with a few shots, but was outplayed by Chelsea. I suppose it could be argued that we managed to keep the score down to a respectable 3, but that was only because Chelsea was having a bad day. Spurs need to buck their ideas up otherwise we could be in for a nightmare season.

Why Spurs coach didn’t start Soldado at the beginning is beyond me. He did scored in the previous game. This won’t give his confidence a much needed boost.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 07:34:58 PM »
Would love Poch to explain why he changed the team after the decent performance against Everton, trying to be clever I have no idea behind this mans logic!

And as for Soldado must he dread scoring an displaying well as when he does he gets benched!

Joke of a set up really pissed off, we make some progress then take 3 steps backwards, I am starting to fear that Poch simply is not cut out to manage a team such as THFC with the high level of expectation!  Please prove me wrong Poch
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 08:52:14 PM »
I had a feeling that Chelsea would crucify us! Just as well we won last Sunday otherwise Poch would probably be on his bike. The Palace is a must win!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »
I had a feeling that Chelsea would crucify us! Just as well we won last Sunday otherwise Poch would probably be on his bike. The Palace is a must win!

I don't agree that if Poch had lost against Everton he would be on his bike. Levy can't afford to sack him that quick. Unless we are close to relegation he will be here for another season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 07:37:16 PM »
No surprises here, I think we all expected Chelsea to win this match. The only question was, by how much? To Spurs credit we kept it down to three. It could have been a lot worse. Next is another surprise in the form of Palace, who haven’t had a bad season. But I am expecting Spurs to win this one. They bloody better!

Offline RSS61

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »
No surprises here, I think we all expected Chelsea to win this match. The only question was, by how much? To Spurs credit we kept it down to three. It could have been a lot worse. Next is another surprise in the form of Palace, who haven’t had a bad season. But I am expecting Spurs to win this one. They bloody better!

Never underestimate our ability to disappoint, just when we think things are on the up !!

Offline RSS61

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 08:12:10 AM »

I don't agree that if Poch had lost against Everton he would be on his bike. Levy can't afford to sack him that quick. Unless we are close to relegation he will be here for another season.

And so he should be really, he hasn't really been given a chance yet.

Offline Don

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »

Never underestimate our ability to disappoint, just when we think things are on the up !!

Howdy,

As I said somewhere else, we must get out of the rut of bad surprises and get into the right frame of mind and only surprise when going onwards and upwards.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 07:40:19 PM »

With the quality we've got at the moment that might take some doing.

Howdy,

As I said somewhere else, we must get out of the rut of bad surprises and get into the right frame of mind and only surprise when going onwards and upwards.