SpursNetwork

Ars*nal v Tottenham

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Ars*nal v Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 10:24:43 AM »
Hi everybody. Sorry I have not been on for a while but I have been very busy with work. I went to the match on Saturday and thought we were lucky. I think it is time our manager changed his approach and put two strikers up front otherwise we will not get that far this season. I was pleased that Mason played, but why was not Kane there? Or was he rested for the Europa match?

Take care everybody.

Jane :dance:

As in Kane scoring on Thursday.

Yes I agree, however the argument against 2 upfront seems to be that the midfield will get overrun. Well my answer to that one is to get better midfielders, as ours clearly are not good enough. We have too much quantity, not enough quality in midfield.

Yes, but when it is two up front you get goals.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Ars*nal v Tottenham
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 04:23:11 PM »
Hi everybody. Sorry I have not been on for a while but I have been very busy with work. I went to the match on Saturday and thought we were lucky. I think it is time our manager changed his approach and put two strikers up front otherwise we will not get that far this season. I was pleased that Mason played, but why was not Kane there? Or was he rested for the Europa match?

Take care everybody.

As in Kane scoring on Thursday.

Yes I agree, however the argument against 2 upfront seems to be that the midfield will get overrun. Well my answer to that one is to get better midfielders, as ours clearly are not good enough. We have too much quantity, not enough quality in midfield.

Yes, but when it is two up front you get goals.

That has been the case this season.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.