« on: September 24, 2013, 04:40:22 PM »

Aston Villa
____

v
____

Tottenham

League Cup - 24th Sept - KO 19.45 - Ground: Villa Park

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
4:0 and to think some of the lads only played two days ago. Maybe this is the year Defoe won't fade out, well, one can only hope. Well done, mighty Spurs!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 10:27:17 PM »
If Defoe doesn't fade out this year, maybe he'll find himself in the top 10 of all-time Premier League scorers by season's end. :ohyeah:  He's actually not that far off.

:dance: JERMAIN DEFOE, HE'S A YIDO! :dance:

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 04:47:40 PM »
I didn't see the match but I've read the reports and of course listened to it on the radio (on TV tonight). But I was impressed with how the second team performed. Good confidence before Saturday's match.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 11:56:32 PM »
What please me so much is that what was basically a second string side was still so strong . The second string that Ars*nal put out tonight was pathetic in comparison . If its gonna happen for us it has got to be in the next two seasons or it aint ever gonna happen .
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 01:32:49 PM »
What please me so much is that what was basically a second string side was still so strong . The second string that Ars*nal put out tonight was pathetic in comparison . If its gonna happen for us it has got to be in the next two seasons or it aint ever gonna happen .

I think nobody can fail to be both pleased and impressed with how things are shaping up.

I honestly believe that with another out and out striker, and a LB in January then we really will at last be able to cement top 4. IMO we will have the strongest squad in the prem apart from maybe Man City.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »

That is what also pleased me. I thought if they can play like that we have something to look forward to. Before if we had an injury we would panic and expect the worst. Now we've got scoring Defoe on the bench and of course the other talented players. Injury won't fear us but invigorate us.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 10:07:28 AM »

I think nobody can fail to be both pleased and impressed with how things are shaping up.

I honestly believe that with another out and out striker, and a LB in January then we really will at last be able to cement top 4. IMO we will have the strongest squad in the prem apart from maybe Man City.

I couldn't agree more, I think that we now have a squad with quite possibly more depth than Citeh, and we haven't had to spend as much, or have the wage bill that they have, time will certainly tell the story, add a fit Ade to the squad and I think we have a squad that every other team in the PL  fears.
          Yes methinks  there are some very exciting times ahead.
        BRING IT ON

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 10:10:27 AM by Paul Finch »
:SN:[font

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »
Is it just me though or is anyone else suffering the same old spurs fan pessimism ? When is it all going to  go south ? We`ve got the best squad i`ve seen at spurs but we need to succeed to keep them happy .Fingers crossed this time it will all work out .
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 06:05:59 PM »
Is it just me though or is anyone else suffering the same old spurs fan pessimism ? When is it all going to  go south ? We`ve got the best squad i`ve seen at spurs but we need to succeed to keep them happy .Fingers crossed this time it will all work out .

No; after the Chelsea game I am quite optimistic.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do