SpursNetwork

AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
no Willsy.... it was you who made the direct question of Jordan vs Gattuso.... I merely, up to that point, had said that Jordan's frightful rep as still a hardman in his sage years, is overblown to say the least...

I was delighted with the Spurs win, as I believed even before the game that our tactics involving Crouch's strengths will be something quite alien to the Italian team, as they virtually play the same diamond-midfield formation right throughout Serie A (I watch it more than the Prem due to my 'free' ESPN)....

Ars*nal win tonight would be timely.... Arse has improved, Barca tactically weaker.... the games last year flattered Barca a little methinks..

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
I think everyone can see that you made unnecessarily disparaging comments toward Joe Jordan - and are out of order to assume that he must've done something to deserve it. Today, the international sporting community is abuzz about how insane Gattuso's behavior was, but you prefer to turn on one of our own -- outing yourself as a troll yet again.

I think the "who would beat who in a fight?" debate is always entertaining, and apparently the commentators, Redknapp, and other members of this forum think so as well. According to your logic, Keown - Aaron Lennon would beat Chuck Norris in a fight due to his relative fitness, age, and fast-twitch muscle fibers. Does that make any sense? The point is  - I'm for Joe Jordan because he's on our side - but not you. Big shock  :sleep:
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »
yes I did say that Jordan probably said something 1st, but not once did I say Gattuso was right in his reaction.... so once again, your assumptions are incorrect..

and as for your saying the J vs G fist-fight debate is amusing entertaining etc, that may well be the case, but I was showing Riffsy that twas not I that started that mini-debate, as Riffsy took it as a huge negative (no doubt, it would be a positive if he'd realised then that it was you who started that)...

I'm for Spurs.... but I'm also for the truth.

PS - Chuck Norris is a fully-trained martial-arts expert.... the last time I checked the only belt Jordan owned was the one holding his pants up...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:45:18 PM by Gareth Keown »

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »
Thanks for that. Some good reading there lol

I was a little disappointed that tottenham had no player to step in and deal with that arrogant little twat's sideline antics. But i guess professionalism wins the day nowadays. Bassong made slight amends.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2011, 07:42:28 AM »
I am rapidly coming to the understanding that it doesn't matter who Harry names to play as long as one of them is BAE.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:45:07 AM by pukekohespur »
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »
On the Milan game. I loved the Guttuso tantrum where he attempted to beat the turf into submission. I have seen some epic tantrums from pre schoolers but nothing like that.
On the whole biffo debate. I have to say that I was as proud of the restraint shown by the Spurs players as i was in the actual victory. We won the game and kept our dignity intact. Milan lost both.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline bigv

« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »
Yes. You are correct. A commendable feat given the atmosphere in the sans zero lol!!!!!  :2funny: :dance: :lol: :lol:

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2011, 11:48:48 AM »
Milan could well get thru still... if they score 1st at WHL then the pressure is on Spurs, as further Milan goals will have greater value than ours on the day..

but Jenas should be back then  :up:

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2011, 11:42:20 AM »
Gareth Keown......shhhhh...... :uglystupid2: (Can we get an emoticon for "shhhh", though? That would be great.)

here

:shhh:

:lol:

« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
another fantastic result for the mighty yids, get in.... COYS!!!