SpursNetwork

AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »
See this is where i really regret forgetting to log in and starting to read some of your s**t. If you knew anything about football you will know Joe lost his teeth by not being scared to stick his face where it hurts when he was a player, i am guessing a far braver man than you will ever be hiding behing your pc speaking garbage.

Back on topic most of the posts above all seem to have viewed the game the same as me. A total team performance with players working hard for each other. I was really impressed with how we kept the ball in the first half and took our time probing, we looked really comfortable although helped by their lack of pressing.

Gomez,BAE,Daws,Gallas........the list goes on were all fantastic. Even a half fit Modric played some great keep ball and set up Lennons run.

One of the great nights to be a Spurs fan but it isnt all over and i still think we will need to win at the Lane to progress.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »
Keown is never satisfied, he just has to have a different opinion. :tickedoff: Here's a great video with Harry's comments on Flamini's tackle and Joe Jordan vs Gennaro Gattuso scrap. Watch it before someone takes it down...
Flamini Horror Tackle on Corluka + Gattuso First Push on Joe Jordan

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »
I could have sworn bassong wanted to kick him in the arse but he stopped. Damn it!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
oh Millie Millie.... still the pretence of the 'ignore' button ploy eh...

for 1 thing, if you had me on 'ignore' you wouldnt have to renew the instruction everytime you logged on now would you.... tsk tsk....so now youre pretending to not have logged-in to get around the problem (even tho you know v.well you can setup auto-loggin)... but I see you couldnt resist replying in defence of a fellow Scot even if it meant inadventently destroying your elaborate subtafuge in the process.... face it, you LURVE reading my posts, but just hate to admit it  :D

I like Jordan, he seems a sensible chap.... but I dont buy into this huge hype about being such a hardman.... think its really been propagated by his fearsome look since he lost his teeth... he's now a gaunt thin figure with very little to recommend his overblown image....

like I said, I'm not a Gattuso fan.... but if he had come to Spurs, I have no doubt that the likes of you would be exalting yet another averagely talented player as world-class, simply for looking rather annoyed with Life in general and speaking in a high volume...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:10:21 PM by Gareth Keown »

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 12:47:04 PM »
I doubt Jordan really cares if people think he's a hard man or not. If he was so concerned about maintaining that image he probably would have retaliated last night. He didn't look very flustered though when the bratty gremlin threw his tantrums last night.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline OL'BOLTY

Re: AC Milan v Tottenham
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »
thank you guys, i love you so much  :D
you bring me that:

IL NOSTRO PIACERE IL MIO AMICO

ORA PER LORO VITE A WHITE HART LANE!

GATTUSO VAFFANCULO... :up:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:28:14 PM by OL'BOLTY »
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
I doubt Jordan really cares if people think he's a hard man or not. If he was so concerned about maintaining that image he probably would have retaliated last night. He didn't look very flustered though when the bratty gremlin threw his tantrums last night.
I doubt Jordan gives a s**t about Keown's opinion.

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2011, 01:40:54 PM »
I doubt Jordan gives a s**t about Keown's opinion.

*Like Button*
click

Countpuchi Has liked the post above.

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2011, 02:00:41 PM »
Gattuso was wrong to react the way he did.... but I sense that the 'innocent' Jordan started it off by goading Gattuso with a few xhoice words (knowing he's backed up by Kevin Bond, Arry and a few others standing next to him...

otherwise, why would Gattuso single out an assistant like Jordan, whom he didnt even know of, instead of Arry the actual manager, who was right next to Jordan ??.... I think Jordan may well have tried to provoke a reaction in order to get the whinging-midget sent off..... which tbf isnt very sporting or brave either....

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
Just discovered these videos. Maybe some of you are already familiar with them.
Absolutely priceless Italian commentary - must watch! Apparently, we've made them cry...

Around 5 & 7 minutes for reactions to our goal and Ibra's disallowed effort.

Direttastadio 7Gold - (MILAN TOTTENHAM 0-1) UN UOMO DISTRUTTO

And here's the Inter match at WHL just for good measure...

TOTTENHAM INTER 3-1 DIRETTASTADIO 7 GOLD CHAMPIONS LEAUGE 2 11 1O

But to truly appreciate that - you have to see the over-the-top reaction in the 1st leg...

DirettaStadio 7Gold - Filippo Tramontana in Inter-Tottenham 4-3
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2011, 02:10:44 PM »
why Golly gee... it must be really difficult to get those taciturn inscrutable Italians to shed a tear or 2 over a mishap....

didnt the same thing happen before the match even started, when Muuuuumah forgot to add the parmesan cheese to the pasta half an hour earlier ??  :D

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2011, 02:17:43 PM »
Gareth Keown......shhhhh...... :uglystupid2: (Can we get an emoticon for "shhhh", though? That would be great.)

Joe Jordan might have said something provocative like, "Get yourself under control ya wee man!"

Gattuso struck virtually every player on the pitch last night - and he even struck the pitch itself. He did not discriminate. That was an all-time epic meltdown. No excuse for going to the bench. None.

And for my money, I don't care how old he is. I'll take the Scot with hands at his sides and composure in a scrap over the outta control Italian with a Napoleon complex any day. Don't forget that this man was also an athlete at the highest level. Gaunt?! Don't make me laugh.

He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »
I'd have to take the winner as the super-fit athlete with decent muscularity and fast-twitch fibre proportion  over a 60yrs+ thin, slow near-pensioner.... whats Jordan gonna do ??

get his dentures out and suck him to death ??

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2011, 02:56:43 PM »
Well thats what Arry said lol.. Gattuso will beg for mercy if that happens  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
Gareth proving yet again that he is on the bottom rung of the sn intellectual ladder.