SpursNetwork

AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham

Offline MalSpur

• Season Ticket: No
Re: AC Milan v Tottenham
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »
Couldn't fault a single player tonight. Sandro was yet again, immense. Palacios bar a couple of loose passes was in their face, BAE and Pienaar were exceptional. Blly and Daws in total control, I was never nervous when AC attacked. Absolutely brilliant, loved every minute of it. Belief that's what took them through. AC gave it their all and came up second best!!!!
COYS

Offline MalSpur

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 10:02:08 PM »
I did expect big Joe to smack Gattusso in the gob after the game tho!! Lol

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »
Great game, really enjoyed it. Must say harry got his tactics right and all the squad were really up for this. No nerves, started well and maintained composure. What a scumbag gattuso is. Loved it when souness said I love to see him get ten minutes in a room with joe jordan , it wouldn even take ten minutes he would only need 5" quality! Nearly had a coronary when ibrahimovic scored late on.  What a night.

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
Yea, the Ibrahimovic goal had me go through the entire spectrum of emotions in front of the TV. Crouch and Sandro really impressed me. The whole team did really well though. Everyone worked so incredibly hard. Gomes made some vital saves.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 12:23:59 AM »
Crouch is a way more effective player when we are in Europe they just cant handle him unlike the EPL teams...... not that I am complaining of course!  I was really impressed with his efforts and work rate, Gomes kept us in it with 2 vital top drawer saves and some great safe catches!

The whole team came toegther and for our first half dominance we desrved a goal!

Lets repeat teh same hunger on teh return leg and put an early one past them!

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline pokerfaced

• Hero: Hoddle
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2011, 01:14:05 AM »
Sandro and Palacios can play together as I have previously said. Flamini, how the hell did he not get sent off?   Gattuso, the mind boggles that he is still on the pitch at the final whistle.   Woodgate, is he back for good now? Pienar and Kranj,between them take the pressure off Bale. Crouch comes up with a vital goal yet again. Lennon just too quick,is his confidence back?. Dawson Gallas Charlie Bae were all awesome. Vital saves from Gomes. This game had it all from us. Gallas at right back,will we see more of that? Modric played in front of Sandro and Palacios and looked like a Rolls Royce,so smooth. Hats off,great performance. Over the moon! Well done Harry. COYS

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2011, 01:21:21 AM »
Sandro was fantastic  :up: We needed him and he delivered.
Crouchie is LEGEND! Love the way Harry managed the game.
Gattuso & Flamini could have (SHOULD have) both been gone, but, no matter - Gattuso is gone for the next game anyway and we got our result regardless. I haven't seen that kind of carrying on since Nani & Rafael (well, and Gomes over the weekend  :P)

I think we just exposed Serie A. The Italians can talk the talk - but they can't walk the walk. They were physically overwhelmed and we handled them without our most imposing players Bale, Huddlestone, and King.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2011, 04:50:52 AM »
What a scumbag gattuso is. Loved it when souness said I love to see him get ten minutes in a room with joe jordan , it wouldn even take ten minutes he would only need 5" quality

WHAT A RESULT.BLOODY FANTASTIC.Did you see the colour drain out of Big Joes face when he stuck the nut on him,if he had got hold of that SCUMBAG he would have killed the little Prick, lucky someone held on to the Big Fella.Hope the little scumbag gets reported and banned he deserves it, how that other animal stayed on the pitch after the tackle on Corluka is beyond me.Milan got what they deserved SWEET FA.We were different class today, absolutely solid in every department. Great Result and WELL DESERVED>       :lol: :lol: :lol: :dance: :dance: :dance: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: 

C O Y S
:SN:[font

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »
If theres a Like button i would have clicked on your post 10x Wilson!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2011, 06:27:02 AM »
Joe Jordan didnt even blink when Gattuso headbutted him. What a nutter!

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 07:01:09 AM »
Joe Jordan didnt even blink when Gattuso headbutted him. What a nutter!
I think he's been there before.

Random fact of the morning, Jordan played for AC Milan from 1981 to 1983.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 08:37:22 AM »
20 min highlights posted if you want to watch it again :up:

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »
I've supported my Beloved Spurs for 40 years and I can honestly say in all that time I have never seen a Spurs side play with such power, skill, poise and confidence. We are now at a really special place where we need to just push that little bit harder and all sorts of rewards will be ours !!!!

Every player last night was a Hero !!!!

We have demolished the Defending Champions and now the Italian League Leaders on their own ground bring on Barca bring on anyone.... oops just going to change my underwear again !!!!!

8D 8D 8D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 10:50:41 AM »
I think Jordan's hardman image is a tad overdone, due to his missing front-teeth and bully-boy style of play in his day.... the guy is now well past his physical prime and looks like an ageing bank-clerk thats missed out on promotion for the last 30yrs....

if he was that tough, he wouldnt have had his teeth knocked out in the 1st place, now would he ??....

PS- this is in no way condoning what Gattuso did.... but before the match started I'm sure the 'experts' here would have loved us to get such a 'tough' rugged enforcer for our 'namby-pampy' midfield, and no doubt made him a cult-hero at Spurs like they have with Dawson..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:52:12 AM by Gareth Keown »

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2011, 11:14:44 AM »
lol GK still not satisfied Dawson was awesome yesterday?