Tottenham 1-0 Fulham

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Fulham
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
Michael Dawson comes back from injury we keep 2 clean sheets, a certain Gooner that posts on this board says he can't play left side CB. Where did he play today GK? First name on the team sheet at the moment closely followed by Modric, Bale and Van der Vaart.... the link between these players GK wants to get rid of them all !!!!!!

Not a vintage performance today but we ground out a result and kept ourselves in there with a chance... good enough for me !!!!

:yids:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Tottenham 1-0 Fulham
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »
2 cleansheets with Dawson (and the Citeh game in August actually makes 3) and so therefore he must be better than Rio Ferdinand (cos Uts conceded in last game or 2) now then  :santa_grin:

I loved the thought behind subbing Vaart with Jenas at the end.... far better counter-attacking threat as well as shoring up CM, with Crouch used as the outball as well as great at defending corners and freekicks at a time when they'll throw the kitchen-sink at us, with only 10mins remaining...

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
LOL. Farewell, logic!
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »
Watched the game in my local, didnt really wacth the game as I thought it was a dull game. So I carryed on drinking.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »
I went to watch a fiery Bristol City v Cardiff game today, it was a good game a good win for Bristol City (3-0). Pissed off i missed Spurs but i couldnt make it down there because the car decided to pack in last minute! Aaargh! Quiet a hate filled derby game between the 2 sides, our Caulker played the full 90 minutes and he was immense. Although this is Championship level, he is only 19 and he stood up to the test of Bellamy & Chopra superbly. Cut out balls, through himself into tackles, won every header and positioning was great, overall they would be f**ked without him. Danny Rose didnt play today and i heard from a few of my Bristol mates that he has been a bit hit and miss lately and has not looked interested. Good teams win ugly (Man United) and thats what Spurs did today, dont let the performance worry you, its the 3 points that counts! Whats up with Hutton someone said he went off injured? Also its so good to see Daws back, first name on the team sheet in my opinion. YID ARMY

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 04:44:32 AM »
Somerset the Bristol V Cardiff fixtures are always great so much lurve between the teams and supporters lol.  Good result for City and our chaps on loan here.

Really happy with our result againt Fulham, max points from the silly season fixtures couldnt ask for more from the team
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 12:36:39 PM »
You said you were 'on duty' earlier mate, do you work for BCFC or Policeman or Steward? The banter inbetween the 2 fans was quality some very funny songs/chants going on!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »
I like Campbell-Rice for Bristol City good little player, saw him play for Southend few seasons back.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 01:15:50 PM »
I actually thought our play (especially 1st half) was excellent.... the slick 1-2 touch passing in defence and midfield was something else.... its just our crappy pairings upfront that continue to look very ordinary...

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
SomersetYiddo, 3 years ago I used to head the FRG (Fast Response Group) at City and we were based in the Wedlock used to enjoy match days mate..awesome.  I left the comnay that had teh contract due to having to work with too many muppets just to make up the numbers.

I work as HD on one of the city centre venues now mate, long day yesterday 11.5 hours  :uglystupid2:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!