We will get hammered.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Ars*nal v Tottenham
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 01:50:44 PM »
Gallas' first return the the Emirates. He should be up for it.

IF KIng was fit for this one, i would be confident that we would keep a clean sheet, with King and Gaallas at the back. Because King is always up for the Ars*nal games

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
I think the best we can hope for from this is just simple defeat, not defeat and humiliation  :'(

For me it really all depends which Spurs team turns up on the day and how they tackle it mentally.

Not feeling optomistic on this one though
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »
Theres a few rumours that Defoe might be on the bench for this one

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 12:16:03 AM »
Is that because there is no room left in the medical room now that THudd is in there now too  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline JohnLaceysDiscopants

• Hero: GLENN HODDLE
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »
believe it or not but im convinced the more i think of it that the run of 69 games and counting of not winning at any of the grounds of old trafford the bridge anfield or the emirates is coming to an end saturday . if we just believe in our ability and show no respect whatsoever i firmly believe we:ll win this game . we:ve a fantastic side and its time too show our closest rivals just how good we are now as i believe this could well be our best chance of beating the farcenal for a long time  :up:.                                                                                                                                                                                         COYS .

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »
they will as usual flood the midfield, we lack a lone-striker to effectively play 5 in midfield...... 3-1 home win.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »
they will as usual flood the midfield, we lack a lone-striker to effectively play 5 in midfield...... 3-1 home win.

Once again you show your true colours Gareth, I think we will draw but I hope that we can sneak a win and end this absurd so called record that the Media keep rolling out !!!!
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 06:17:16 PM »
not sure you can tell whether I am or not from ythat statement.... its very likely to most that Ars*nal will win..

I actualy would like Spurs to win, but if we can't then I want Ars*nal to win the 3pts rather than both teams draw for a measley point each... I want Ars*nal to win the title this year, and teach moneybag-clubs like Chavski you can't buy success...

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 07:44:58 PM »
not sure you can tell whether I am or not from ythat statement.... its very likely to most that Ars*nal will win..

I actualy would like Spurs to win, but if we can't then I want Ars*nal to win the 3pts rather than both teams draw for a measley point each... I want Ars*nal to win the title this year, and teach moneybag-clubs like Chavski you can't buy success...

As Ugs has said your showing your true colours now again....a measley point!...most, if not all Spurs fans would take a point now before the game even starts!..i know i would anyway....so you claim to like/follow/support/like to see them do well/..... but you want Ars*nal to win the league!!

You couldn't make it up!

Unbelievable!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:50:15 PM by Derry-Yid »
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
Derry.... thats cos Ars*nal winning the league would stick 2-fingers up at all those experts like Hansen especially, and those tabloid jounos that claim you have to spend big to win things.....

Ars*nal winning the title would prove that there is another.... better... way...

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 12:14:28 AM »
'Cause the media would just HATE to see Ars*nal win the title, right? Gimme a break! I'm American and I can see how biased your media is toward the "big 4" clubs ESPECIALLY ManU and Ars*nal. In ManU's case it's more of an expectation, though. There is a smug confidence that Manure will succeed. The commentators actually get excited about Arse doing well, gushing all over them with grotesque superlatives, and bending the reality we witness with our own eyes to suit their Arsehole agenda. It's just like the media bias toward the Boston and New York clubs over here.

If we were near full strength Spurs would humilate them in their building. Even as it is, I think we may have something for them. Even if we don't get the result we want - I'm throwin' a couple of middle fingers up. It won't be long...
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 03:01:43 AM »
It could come down to a point that determines if we finish 4th or 5th. Even if that wasn't the case I would never prefer to see us lose than draw to Ars*nal. It's Ars*nal FFS. They already think this fixture is as good as won against us. This is 3 points as usual to them. f**k that. I'll take a draw over giving them 3 points any day.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 12:55:39 PM »
Gareth, Gareth, Gareth......what the f**k are you on about!?!?!