Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 10th Sep  - KO 15:00  - Ground: Molineux Stadium

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:02:39 AM by Biggs »

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Wolves v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:36:17 AM »
Really look forward to this one! Finally a Saturday game at 3pm. Hope the student bars are prepared as most of us will be there from 11!

COYS!
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 09:00:48 AM »
So, the first chance to see Adebayor and Parker turn out for Spurs. Let's hope they'll play and more importantly - let's hope we'll kick-start our season.

Offline a12 warrior

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »
 Spurs season should start here, 3 points vital but it wont be a walk in the park!!!!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 07:33:17 AM »
Wolves are likely to name an unchanged team for the fourth successive league match if Matt Jarvis is passed fit.
Midfielder Adlene Guedioura is available for selection after recovering from an ankle injury.
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says new signings Emmanuel Adebayor and Scott Parker will start, but Wiliam Gallas, Sandro and Steven Pienaar miss out.
Rafael van der Vaart's hamstring injury is not as serious as first feared, but he will not travel to Molineux.

After being convincingly beaten by both clubs from Manchester in their two opening two league games so far, suddenly a trip to Molineux looks a little trickier for Tottenham than it did before a ball was kicked in early August.
A return of seven points from the first nine has been a tremendous lift to Wolves and has immediately given them a platform from which to build on.

Just to put things into perspective, it was 30 October last season before Mick McCarthy's team passed the seven-point mark, taking them 10 games to do it. They were playing catch up from an early stage and went on to concede 66 goals.
But the signing of Roger Johnson in the summer looks to be a masterstroke and clean sheets in each of the last two games is far more encouraging.
This will be the first time Spurs have taken to the field since the closure of the transfer window and Harry Redknapp has admitted the Luka Modric situation has taken its toll on the team. Spurs need Modric back in last season's sparkling form quickly, and if that happens alongside new signing Scott Parker, there will be a whole new look to their midfield.
Whilse there was frustration at not adding a new face in defence, where Gary Cahill would have been a welcome addition, the introduction of Emmanuel Adebayor should help them convert more chances. What price a debut goal from the former Ars*nal striker to make sure everyone is focusing around on the pitch events again?

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline DstarJ

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 02:41:37 PM »
Are there gona be any live feeds for this game ???

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 03:29:25 PM »
Parker and Modric look like s**t. Scotty knows he plays for Tottenham now, right? Maybe put it in gear every once in awhile?

I like what Ade is doing; linking up (trying to) - timing just a little off. Parker seemed like he was starting to see the field toward the end of the half, but Modric looks like he's trying to get benched. I could choke the little f**ker.

What's with all this Bale on the right crap, anyway? Seems like Bale and Kranjcar are both out of position.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:51:30 PM by WilsonJet »
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »
Bale on the right is really an idiotic decision. And while I understand that it would get Parker some games to blend in, I cannot understand what the f**k is Modbitch doing there. f**king c*ntface, should haver been sold, that greedy bastard.

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »
Parker ended up giving us a little spark in the 2nd half, and I had no idea that Ade was so sharp on the ball. Great work rate. Wanted to see Gio for Kranjcar before the 70min mark but Harry's decision paid off. Just glad the kid's going to see some time this season. That's the equivalent of a major signing for us.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 07:08:11 PM »
Bale on the right is really an idiotic decision. And while I understand that it would get Parker some games to blend in, I cannot understand what the f**k is Modbitch doing there. f**king c*ntface, should haver been sold, that greedy bastard.

:up:
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline RiffHard

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 09:29:35 AM »
I think Bale, King and Modrić did not play very well yesterday. Bale was used on the right, which was just stupid but we know that Kranjčar does not want to play there. King was clearly unfit and seemed a bit nervous and erratic, his passing game was below-par too. Modrić was poor and Redknapp should have used Kranjčar in the middle, so that Bale could have played on the left.

Time to drop Modbitch, he cleary is not motivated to play for us.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 10:27:59 AM »
At least we won !!!!!

Lets just see what develops over the next few games !!!!

::)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion