• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 09:41:33 AM »

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »
i hope jol switches some1 else to left back and leaves chimbonda on the right because we need his surging runs forward tonight.

He was wasted on the left against chelsea!

Looks like ifill will be playing then?

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 10:13:43 AM »
SPWH1990 - Yeh it'll be class, if everyone brings something and ppl buy from the the place on paxton road by the burger place, we can make WHL mental!

I also really want one of those rattle things, but they go on ebay for like £15!!

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »
Ye might do that, you got the right idea paxtonyid...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2007, 10:29:04 AM »
Yup - you know what theKop looks n sounds like on a CL night? WEll thats what i want from WHL tonight.

C O Y S !

Offline Storts

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2007, 11:38:20 AM »
Will be a great night tonight. Lets just hope we get an early goal which will get the crowd going

Seville will score I am sure of it, so we need 3

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »
I think the club should of done what Chelsea did in their Barca game andgiven everyone a flag, it looks awesome. I have my flag, scarf and shirt ready though!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
What can I say, absolutely gutted.

At least we went out fighting in the end. Great second half performance. But with players playing out of position defensive mistakes are always likely.

We must now put all of our effort into finishing well in the league, we need European football next season.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2007, 11:05:28 PM »
all i can say is STEED YOU HAVE LOST THE PLOT!!

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »
Best atmosphere in ages.

Was brilliant, and the 'WAHEY' King got in the starting line up read out was breath taking :cool:

Bloody pathetic 1st half, brighter 2nd half but tbh the Ref and Sevilla's playacting ruined a good game.

Disappointed...
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2007, 04:23:19 AM »
I didn't see the game yet. You know, it was 3:30 am in my country.

YPL's out had some kind of undesirable effect on defense power.

King's first game after return... So, it is likely to take some time to have good defense also.

They are strong team. We know that. Our defense was not so good. It couldn't be good.

Thus, the result is reasonable. But, still disappointed.

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2007, 08:53:42 AM »
The first 8 minutes killed us. If we survived the opening changes it would have been different as we grew in confidence. As I said in the other topic whether it be nerve or one game too far it was not too be.

But all is not lost, secure UEFA Cup quali in the league, Ledders has returned. Next season our players will be more expirienced, with some new quality  players and a strong starting XI we will do it my friends. Keep the faith.

Offline Powerage

Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »
Just seen the Man United goals vs Roma in the 7-1 battering, why is it Man United and Chelsea always come out on tops, when is it gonna be our turn for a bit of ****ing glory?

Carrick the mother****er scored 2 awesome goals from outside the area, we need a player that can do that, someone from the midfield that can hit the ball and find the top corner.

Plus I watched the 2nd half highlights on You Tube and we should have won comfortably, if Dawson and Berbatov had converted their chances, we would be in the semi finals now, plus the momentum would have carried us on too finish the job.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Sevilla
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
We dont need carrick no more. We made 10mil from him so he basicly paid 4 zokora and most of berbatov. This is the real question what would rather have zokora + Berbatov + pay £2mil or carrick? Thats an easy 1 2 answer... If wed sold jenas instead 4 a large sum, iwould have preferd it but jjs young and we need 2 give him time, newa whenevr jenas plays we seem 2 pla well... And zokora against sevilla was immense, he might be even better than lenoon! at dribbling.
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!