SpursNetwork

Blackpool 3-1 Tottenham

Offline AuburnSpur

Re: Blackpool v Tottenham
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2011, 11:02:18 PM »
The difference today was pitiful finishing from pitiful strikers (and others - how many shots were 10+ feet OVER the goal?) and lackadaisical defending multiple times from Bassong and BAE.

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2011, 12:44:23 PM »
nonchalent defenders like BAE will look very lazy, disinterested and silly on the occasions when they get it wrong.... BAE's errprs are few and far between.... Bassong can be similar (he was silly with the pen event)

Love Live The 'Fro  :up:

Offline OL'BOLTY

Re: Blackpool 3-0 Tottenham
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
I would have thought that Bassong is, in an ideal injury-free squad, last choice in central defence.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him gone in the summer.
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Blueandwhitemedia

• I am tottenham through and through
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
final score was 3-1 not 3-0

Offline AuburnSpur

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »
nonchalent defenders like BAE will look very lazy, disinterested and silly on the occasions when they get it wrong.... BAE's errprs are few and far between.... Bassong can be similar (he was silly with the pen event)

Love Live The 'Fro  :up:

Agreed.  But yesterday, BAE was more than nonchalant and Bassong was plain awful on multiple occasions, not just the blatant & unnecessary penalty.  BRING BACK THE CORNROWS, BAE!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2011, 06:03:45 PM »
i9ts funny when Dawson used to/does make awful errors in the past especially, it was always cos he was young, newish and not getting nearly enough regular games to build form/confidence with....Bassong maybe has a right to be a tad miffed with that...

BAE made the simple error of not booting it out to row.Z for rhe 3rd goal, like Dawson would do (even if there wasnt an opposition player within 50yds)..... thats the way he plays and I totally accept that he will make errors like that occasionally, simply cos his style gives us a very confident creative outlet on the leftside for the vast majority of other games in the season.....

and wasnt the final score .... 3 - 1.... just a technicality I know...