Everton

Barclays Premier League - 11th Jan  - KO 19:45  - Ground: White Hart Lane

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:59:32 PM by Biggs »

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Everton
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 04:37:58 PM »
Huge huge game for us,biggest game of the season imo...our record isnt great against them, but that shouldnt stop us getting at them from the first whistle,we need to be all over them from the start trying to get that first goal, its impertive we do..It will settle us down, get the fans going and have them chasing.

I see they have a lot of injuries...Jagielka,Osman,Rodwell,Hibbert,Cahill,Coleman and Ross Barkley were absent on Saturday and all six are likely to be missing again.

Great news...now 3 points please!

"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »
This is the game that will put us up there with the 2 Mancs. Less than 3 points is not an option and widen the gap between us Chelsea and the Arse-nil.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 05:45:33 PM »
I'm quietly confident about this one, to be honest I don't think the Toffees will be able to cope with our attack and although we don't have Ledley at the back Daws is back.

A good 3-0 win tonight with a bit of luck and level with the Mancs !!!!!

:up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 10:42:33 AM »
We needed to win by 13 to overtake United... Oh well... 2-0 was a decent comfortable win. Great strike by BAE!!! Everton unlucky not to get a pen? Kaboul was fortunate if you ask me for his trip on Drenthe.
COYS!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 01:56:20 PM »
I think a new star was born last night, Jake Livermore was fautless and you would never of known Scotty Parker wasn't on the pitch. He broke up play, tackled and passed like a seasoned pro a definite MotM performance in my opinion.

:up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion