SpursNetwork

Fulham 4-0 Tottenham - FA Cup

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Fulham v Tottenham - FA Cup
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 06:01:51 PM »
This is a combination of harry not knowing his best 11 and the teams inability to acquire cohesion as a result. Yes this has been coming in a while. Playing two of the most error prone players side by side in defence has cost up. Why corluka isnt the number 1 choice I dont know. But at least we have crouch on. Harrys back up plan. I hope levy is watching.!

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
Yup,

Gomes

Hutton (Though I'd prefer Walker)
Dawson
Gallas
Assou Ekotto

Huddlestone
Pienaar
Modric
VDV

Defoe
Pav

Still can't find room for Mr.Jenas though   :ohyeah: 

Bale for Benny when fit!

EL PRESIDENTE

Offline craigavonyid

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 06:41:03 PM »
absolutely abysmal result.schoolboy defending, was inclined to give Bassong the benefit of the doubt but its becoming abundantly clear he cant cut the mustard.Have never really been keen on Hutton either our defensive shortcomings are coming back to haunt us
yid army/cliftonville red army

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
Can't really blame hutton for the Penalty. He was just trying to recover from Dawsons Mistake.

tbh, i have no idea why Gomes passed it to Dawson in the first place from the goal kick

Offline craigavonyid

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »
wasnt blaming him mate just saying that i have never really been keen on him,dont think he is good enough for a premier league defender

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »
fair enough  :up:

i don't think he's done to bad since he been back in the team tbh

Offline craigavonyid

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »
fair enough mate thats what makes football the game it is everyone can have their own opinion

Offline bigv

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 07:11:07 PM »
Hutton is a defender who cant defend and crouch a striker who cant score. Self explanatory really.

Offline craigavonyid

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 07:14:19 PM »
have to agree with you on both counts there bigv

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:07 PM »
I swicthed off at half time, glad I did as reading the summary Crouch replaced Defoe after the break, I think that would have been enough to make me slame my fist through my computer screen.  We need 4 goals so we bring on our most useless ineffective striker (but harrys fav) Kran or pav would have been a better option.

Hopefully next match we will see Kaboul return at CB, until his Zidane moment he was playing well defensively and chipping in with goals, sorry to say my hopes re Bassong for the future looks a no go he isnt even good enough to be a sub in the EPL.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 07:41:37 PM »
cherry-picking infrequently repeated  individual incidents to back up any opinion is very poor analysis...

Hutton and Bassong have played several games and have looked solid enough... Hutton is also there as an attacking option which allows the RM to come inside... the slow Corluka doesnt/cannot give us that option... and I've counted several errors by Corluka to match any Hutton has made over the last 1-2yrs..

Dawson, tho in good form recently, was the most to blame... 1st the error that lead to Hutton making a desperate tackle for the 1st pen.... 2nd, the easy way he Dawson was robbed of the ball followed by the brainless foul leading instantly to a red-card and penalty...... by far our worst culprit today...

after the 2 Dawson gaffes, the team had to push up to get goals back, which inevitably led to huge gaps in our midfield and backline for the opposition to exploit with there 2 pacy strikers....

unfortunately, the unbalanced team with Vaart and lone-striker Defoe upfront is playing just as I thought it must do...with inevitable results

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 07:53:05 PM »
Gareth Keown

« Reply #40 on: Today at 07:41:37 PM »

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

No thanks  :2funny:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 09:49:14 PM »
Well I enjoyed the game, well done Fulham  :up:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 12:40:24 AM »
Actually, I think GK's analysis is pretty fair. Dawson is almost singlehandedly responsible for both this year's AND last year's FA Cup exits. Just calling it like I see it. I still think the red card was reactionary and way too quick - the pass leading to the first penalty, however, was mind-boggling. We just haven't been very good at all without Bale.

Thankfully, ASF and myself decided not to watch the game at the pub. Could have been a very ugly scene...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:43:28 AM by WilsonJet »
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »
wasnt blaming him mate just saying that i have never really been keen on him,dont think he is good enough for a premier league defender

100%

He is not a premier league player...he's a championship player at best..i said on here about 4 months ago that i would drive him away from WHL myself and yesterday just proved me right again...hes brutal.

The guy who scored there 4th goal just walked passed him as if he wasnt there...we are going to have to get used to him now in the team for a while as we have nobody else. >:(
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."