Tottenham
van der Vaart 65'
____

1-1
____

Sunderland
Gyan 67'

Barclay's Premier League - Tue 9th Nov - KO 20:00 GMT - Ground: White Hart Lane

Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 1 Sunderland [1St - matchhighlight.com] :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

Tottenham Hotspur 1 – 1Sunderland [2nd-matchhighlight.com] :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:50:06 AM by Biggs »

Offline michel

• Reverse phone lookup
Re: Tottenham v Sunderland
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:09:22 AM »
Tottenham v sunderland (premier league match) event information on sale to one hotspur bronze members: 9 30am monday&nbsp 13 september on sale to all one hotspur lilywhite and. Tottenham v sunderland watch sunderland vs tottenham live highlights premier league match sunderland vs tottenham live streaming online videos, goals highlights live soccer online. Sunderland vs tottenham highlights premier league 3rd april following tottenhams defeat to bolton can they perform better against sunderland or will the continue to slip down the table bet now on tottenham v sunderland. Tottenham v wigan athletic: online football preview bleacher report sunderland v manchester city (1-2) 1-0 aston villa v everton (2-1) 1-0 seven correct results a guaranteed profit of at least 40 00 on bolton v tottenham hotspur there's a full round. Live coverage of tottenham v sunderland, wolves v Ars*nal, man everton v wolves (2-1) 1-1 stoke city v tottenham (0-1) 1-2 west brom v sunderland (0-2) 1-0 west ham v bolton (2-2) 1-3 wigan v chelsea (1-2) 0-6.

Teamtalk football premier league news - toure  the english premier league has five matches in saturday, november 7, 2009 including tottenham v sunderland, wolves v Ars*nal, man city v burnley, portsmouth v. Tottenham v everton - match thread - page 4 - rtg sunderland tottenham v wigan athletic nov 22, 2009 white hart lane, kick-off: 15:00 gmt clash, spurs got back to winning ways in their most recent match against sunderland. Sunderland vs tottenham hotspur video highlights & interviews tottenham v everton - match thread pure football battered how many saves did howard make deluded c u nt everton gave a good account of themselves considering the main. Tottenham hotspur v wigan: stratty's weekend pitch sunderland v tottenham hotspur video highlights, results and news match played on saturday, apr 03 2010 (premiership).

Please visit for more information: Reverse Cell phone lookup and Reverse phone lookup
Hay guys my name is martin, I am from new York, I'm  independant, sophisticated and down right classy.

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »
Harry Redknapp reports that Rafa van der Vaart remains doubtful but hasn't completely ruled him out of Tuesday night's clash against Sunderland.
The in-form forward initially picked up a hamstring injury at Manchester United on October 30 but recovered in time to manage 45 minutes - and score - in last Tuesday's win against Inter Milan.
However, those exertions against the Italians ruled him out of Saturday's trip to Bolton.
"I spoke to Rafa this morning and he wants to see how he feels," said Harry. "But at the moment he has to be doubtful.
"We have to be careful. We can't afford to take a risk, he tears it and is then out for six weeks.
"It's not impossible though. We'll see how he feels."
Harry added that William Gallas picked up a knock at Bolton. "We'll have to see how he is but otherwise we're pretty much the same as before Bolton," he said.
That means Aaron Lennon remains out with a hamstring problem and Robbie Keane is a doubt with a ankle injury sustained in training on Friday.
Harry said he was particularly pleased with the progress of Jermain Defoe (ankle) and reported that the striker had returned to ball work in training over the weekend.
However, he remains out alongside Michael Dawson (ankle), Ledley King (groin), Jamie O'Hara (back) and Jonathan Woodgate (groin).

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »
To be honest if VDV is feeling unsure, i would rest him because we cant afford to have him out for 6 weeks if he tears his hamstring. I would even rest him tomorrow and maybe saturday and then have him 100% fit for the match against the Woolwich Wanderes at the Islington Libary in 2 weeks, because we must have him fit for that one. Also if Gallas is unfit put Bassong in there, Gallas was poor on saturday anyway. Huddlestone and Jenas in for Palacios and Sandro and hopefully Pav starts!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »
I got a feeling Bentley might start this one on the right... he didn't look to bad when he cam on against Bolton

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
We are at home and need the points badly now can't afford another slip up so 442 with players that are fit not slightly injured or 90%.

Gomes

Hutton         Bassong    Kaboul         BAE

Bentley      Huddlestone    Modric      Bale

Pav      Crouch

:nods:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 04:54:43 PM »
Yep ^^^ Thats the line up i would put out, but we all know Harry with have something different in mind. Please god no Crouch up front in a 5-4-1 especially if VDV is not playing, if he is Pav up front!!! To be fair i was thinking that we have not done that badly with so many injury problems we are contesting in the Champions League pretty well and are on the hunt for 4th, any team would struggle just as much as us if they had there first choice centre back pair out, target man and other playmakers in and out of injury. Absolute must we get 6 points from these 2 home games this week.

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 01:17:40 PM »
Anything would be an improvement going from Palacios and Sandro in midfield with Crouch playing lone striker. I'm still scratching my head about that from last weekend.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline jaymeariel

• Yid till I die
  • Hero: VDVaart at the moment, all time Ginola
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »
I think Pav needs to start today, no brainer really, and I really believe Giovanni upfront with him would work they were great in pre season against Fiorentina.
Rest VDV he doesnt seem able to last a game when fully fit anyway.

I say Gio and Pav because Keane and Crouch dont deserve to start

Although I believe Beanpole will be starting tonight
JayJay

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »
At least Bent wont be playing tonight I dont think, Usualy scores agiast us.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »
I think for the amount of coaches we have , the team should produce more confident performances, but our players dont seem to know what to do when they have the ball or when they dont have the ball, lol
id really like to see what they work on during training sessions, because far too many times this season I have watched spurs and they seem outa sorts!
crouch cant shoot and constantly falls over losing his balance surely these things need to b adressed during training sessions? but game after game we see the same things,
it does bring the question, with all the coaches how are these simple parts of the game , repeatedly being performed poorly, by first team regulars, to compound things we hardly see other prem teams making the same basic mistakes or showin lack of control /composure, and all prem teams use youngsters and all teams have injuries, but this is our managements excuse everytime,
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:53:40 PM by aandy »

Offline dinospurs

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 05:06:52 PM »
A good result tonight is essential. Still feel let down from the performance on Saturday

prediction 3 - 1

Come on you Spurs

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
I got a feeling Bentley might start this one on the right... he didn't look to bad when he cam on against Bolton

would like to see Bentley start natural replacement for Lennon.

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »
really think pav should start tonight with crouch, give him a full game see what he can do, we know what he does when he gets 20 mins right place right time to grab a goal.

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:46 PM »
A good result tonight is essential. Still feel let down from the performance on Saturday

prediction 3 - 1

Come on you Spurs
[/q
uote]

Iagree 3-1 yids