SpursNetwork

Stoke 1-2 Tottenham

Offline Lowestoft Yid

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Stoke 1-2 Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 07:38:46 AM »
my mate was in the players lounge and BAE was with his rude boys giving alot of attitude, I think he needs a talking to, it's about the team not his reputation. He nearly cost us an important game. Bale back to left back when Hudd is fit please
I agree, i know he's improved alot but i think he's still a weak link in the team

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 03:12:26 PM »
Mmhhmm, agreed. What about Bassong at LB and Kaboul at CB until Hudd or Bentley is fit?
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »
Don't fancy Bassong at LB, he's played (on the whole) well along side Daws at CB this season, I don't see any sense in moving him. BAE is a good left back, he was having a great season before his injury but he is still solid in my opinion. Yes he has "issues" with his temper and is prone to the odd strange tackle, however BAE is a much better than average LB where as Bassong would only be in the "to do a job category LB" I feel the situation we are in at the moment regarding the number of games left, we can't afford to be making needless changes to our defence.

If Harry was to drop BAE then there can only be one player who will take his place and thats Bale. If Bentley and/or Hudd are back tomorrow then Bale could slip back to full back with Modric on the left, Bentley on the right and with Hudd and Wilson in the centre again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 08:26:38 PM by dedleysting »
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »
Yh that makes sense, BAE just needs to learn better English, well according to 'Arry anyway.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
According to harry, anyone who foreign needs to learn better English lol

Thats all he ever says when there a problem with a foreign player