« on: May 11, 2014, 04:51:59 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Aston Villa

Barclays Premier League - 11th May - KO 15:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Aston Villa
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:35:26 PM »
        Obviously no-one has anything to say about the game or the result, well I do!,we won the last game of the season 3-0 and I thought we played very well in the first half we played some really good attacking football, and at last the ball was played quickly and more importantly ON THE DECK which many of us have constantly screamed out for, every time we attacked we looked dangerous. The 2nd half, well the game was over at half-time, and we did look somewhat pedestrian, I know we are all pissed off with our season, but a win is a win and it was a good way to end the year, or am I the only one who thinks so? We did finish 6th after all. So as the song says'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE'. There is always next season.
      Enjoy your Summer Hols, cos where I live we are about to have our winter and I hate the cold.  :up: :up:
:SN:[font

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
We finished with a win and a clean sheet, first half dominated the job was done.

We are in Europe again and there is more of a reason to win the Europa next season with a champions league spot awaiting the winner so we have 2 chances to make the CL.

I am pleased the season is over, what started with so much hope and expectation delivered zero!

I like us all await developments with anticipation during the closed season.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:10:09 PM »
The first half was very good and at least we won and are in Europe next season. The second half was a bit below par. Now Levy must decide whether he wants Sherwood for next season or start with another more experienced manager.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 10:27:31 AM »
The first half was very good and at least we won and are in Europe next season. The second half was a bit below par. Now Levy must decide whether he wants Sherwood for next season or start with another more experienced manager.

Judging by some of TS's outbursts to the press, he has Zero chance of continuing. So lets hope that Frank De Boer is the chosen one !

Have a good break all

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 04:48:41 PM »

Judging by some of TS's outbursts to the press, he has Zero chance of continuing. So lets hope that Frank De Boer is the chosen one !

Have a good break all

And part of that wish has been granted :up:
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »

Have a good break all

As I have said on MANY  MANY  OCCASIONS be very careful what you wish for, because quite often "tis better the DEVIL you know than the one you wish for" having said that I am not surprised that TS has gone. Personally I think that LEVY set him up as his(LEVY'S) fall guy and the longer the season went, the more obvious it became to TS, and consequently he became more vocal in his opinions of certain players, rightly or wrongly, unfortunately, I think that we have now lost someone who, prior to being made coach, has nurtured the YOUTH TEAM and who now has, unfortunately, left the CLUB.  :( :(
   I will be interested to hear your comments. :nods: :nods:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:32:11 PM by Paul Finch »
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 03:27:07 PM »

Have a good break all

As I have said on MANY  MANY  OCCASIONS be very careful what you wish for, because quite often "tis better the DEVIL you know than the one you wish for" having said that I am not surprised that TS has gone. Personally I think that LEVY set him up as his(LEVY'S) fall guy and the longer the season went, the more obvious it became to TS, and consequently he became more vocal in his opinions of certain players, rightly or wrongly, unfortunately, I think that we have now lost someone who, prior to being made coach, has nurtured the YOUTH TEAM and who now has, unfortunately, left the CLUB.  :( :(
   I will be interested to hear your comments. :nods: :nods:

That is true; you’ve got to be careful what you wish for, however, he has gone and now Spurs are looking for a new manager. But whoever we get has to build with the players we’ve already got and any new players (that might come) into a fighting machine. If he is lucky he will get it right straight away (Moyes failed on that front, but Martinez did ok). If not then all eyes will be on Levy.
Concerning the youth team; I agree. But saying that Sherwood was ambitious and if it couldn’t manage Spurs then he would have gone to another club to manage them, so in the long run he would have gone anyway.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do